Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 Centre console Language Change.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Centre console Language Change.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Centre console Language Change.
    Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 9:20am
Hey guys, I just brought a p12 wagon, Is there any way i can change the language on the display screen from Japanese to English??

Any help would be much appreciated.
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 9:27am
Welcome to NPOCWave

Hopefully one of the P12 owners will be along and help you out matey, out of my league I'm afraid , so thought I'ed say Welcome

It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
Sandman View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:06am
you have to re install it
just put de cd/dvd in there and you can choose your language
Ant-Dat View Drop Down
NPOC Legend
NPOC Legend
1998 Primera GT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant-Dat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:21am

there is an option for main screen (not just satnav) to have different language,

you need to do it via the "set" options, off top of head i can;t remember which it is once in that menu set.

SB "he isn't human, he is a machine that never falter
Sandman View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Ant-Dat Ant-Dat wrote:

there is an option for main screen (not just satnav) to have different language,

you need to do it via the "set" options, off top of head i can;t remember which it is once in that menu set.

isn't that just for the installd languages?
i only can choose between dutch and englisch
wenn i bought my car i only could get german and englisch
renrut View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renrut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:37am
Yes it does depend on if it has english installed or not. Should do though as it seems to be the worlds second language.
toddynz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 1:05pm
I cant read Japanese lol so its real hard. Any help would be sweet.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 7:05pm
The Jap DVD drive is different to the euro one.
It is possible but the DVD drive needs reprogramming at chip level.

toddynz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:27pm
That kinda doesn't help. That thread has nothing in it but the Russian link and a link to another thread that died.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:14am
Originally posted by toddynz toddynz wrote:

That kinda doesn't help. That thread has nothing in it but the Russian link and a link to another thread that died.

There are no Jap import P12s in the UK as far as I am aware, so we don't have this problem.
Try posting on the NZ site. There are owners living with the Jap screens.

There are plenty in Russia, so someone came up with a solution.
This can be adapted to English as they did for the Skylines in Aus. This conversion was done by the Russian company.

Which thread died? Posts on NZ and Skyline sites in the last week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>