Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 radio / cd / audio not working
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 radio / cd / audio not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 4:23pm
Have you checked the bulbs? what about power to them, have you a multi meter? does the lighted ring around the ignition barrel come on?
Wfc278 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wfc278 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 5:03pm
Hi, yes the illuminated ring around the ignition barrel does light, I took one of the bulbs out, the front one, and it didn't look blown and the filament is intact.
I'll take them both out on my next days off work and put an alternate 12v source to them if they light then I know it's not the bulbs.
    I haven't currently got a multimeter no.
       Regards
        Bill
Wfc278 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wfc278 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 5:35pm
Cheers for the last response guys, got new bulbs, another little issue is hot starting, sometimes she "has a bad day" and gets tricky to start from hot, and occasionally from cold, the EML comes on and when I plug my diagnostic tool in it says Po335 Crank position sensor, I clear this and she starts runs fine for miles and miles after with no issue, then at some point it rears it 's ugly head and goes back to the poor hot starting, is the crank sensor showing signs of failing do you think?
   Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12