Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Climate Control Panel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 7:36am
Originally posted by SailorBob SailorBob wrote:

I don't see any way to upload an image here.  The Nissan part number is 28185-AV700, model number PN-2419F.  There's also a serial number listed if that would help.

That's your audio unit. The SEC unit should have a part number like this: 28550-AV700. It's under the dash/steering column thereabout. Google it. On yours, copy out the six figures (four are in bold characters) to the far right, and then the four figures at the bottom beside the bar code. So you're sending two sets of figures.
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 10:42am

I don't see any way to upload an image here.  The Nissan part number is 28185-AV700, model number PN-2419F.  There's also a serial number listed if that would help.

Or in short - The image needs to be uploaded to any webspace and then linked in here using the image tags.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 12:29pm
This is the method I use

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/howto-post-pictures-using-imgur_topic74431.html

SailorBob View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:29pm
OK, so the new ( used ) radio/ cd unit just arrived.  The only thing under the dash that I saw which might be the security unit is this remote entry unit:

28550 AV7 Siemens 5WK4 8121

So how do I get the PIN to update to the new ( used ) radio / cd unit and then enter it?
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:02pm
You're right. Here's your Pin Code: 7183
Good luck.
SailorBob View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 9:48am
But how do I actually enter or use the PIN Cod?
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:01am

But how do I actually enter or use the PIN Cod?

By using your Launch to programme the key if it has the capability. If it has it will prompt you to enter the code.
SailorBob View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:07am
OK, thanks!  Don't think the launch will do it, but we'll see.
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:23pm
I checked Launch X431 Pro and it says it can do "Key/immobiliser coding."
SailorBob View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 8:09pm
Only for certain makes and models.  I checked the list of vehicles on it's IMMO compatibility list and it only has like three or four Nissans on the list.  The Primera isn't one of them.  I'm going to look in the workshop manual and see if it says anything useful in there...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>