Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera KV7 Chromaflair mystic paint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 7:57pm

It's hard to tell if it will actually work on a big panel from that photo... But I must say it looks a rather good match on that small bit.  Hav you any shots from another angle so it flips?

GT CHROMAFLARE View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:09pm
i have took 2 more but the suns gone so its hard to get the purple out (and as a matter of interest it say red-green kv7 on the tin!!)
gtse mystic saloon
sb-gt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sb-gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:10pm
looks like a great match to me
"Speed never killed anyone...it's the suddenly stopping that does it."
keithSRI View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:20pm
?! Looks awesome.. This could be good news to a lot of folk! Good work mate.
johnbr6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnbr6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:44pm
good work, oh and loving the transformer centre caps dude they look the business
P11 SRi
p11sr20 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11sr20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:56pm
I take back what I said that looks spot on. Like Keith said, would have to see it on a bgger area to see just how good it is but definately  good enough for the small area you have done Thumbs%20Up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by p11sr20 p11sr20 wrote:

I take back what I said that looks spot on. Like Keith said, would have to see it on a bgger area to see just how good it is but definately  good enough for the small area you have done Thumbs%20Up
as it happens i have got the lower front edge of the rear door to do so will have a go a painting a larger area, fingers crossedSmile
gtse mystic saloon
nelson_gt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson_gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:15pm
mate you need to forwrad details of this paint mixing dood and did i read it right you got them cans for £10.99?? i got similar damage but more on the arch and nobody up here wants to do the job coz of the colour...and as we all know the paint is dear.....impressive mate!!
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by nelson_gt nelson_gt wrote:

mate you need to forwrad details of this paint mixing dood and did i read it right you got them cans for £10.99?? i got similar damage but more on the arch and nobody up here wants to do the job coz of the colour...and as we all know the paint is dear.....impressive mate!!
i got the paint from bmf group commanly known as carlisle panel factors tel 01228 534843 but i must stress that when i spoke to the guys originally they did say £60 but on the day i payed £10.99 so was this the right or wrong price ??i didn't hang around to ask!!!Tongue
gtse mystic saloon
nelson_gt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson_gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:50pm
appreciate that mate well if its £10.99 i'll be up the m6 from lancs lol unless their p&p is cheap and they do that option,thanx again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>