Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - Estate Rear Lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_member Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - Estate Rear Lights
    Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 4:02pm
Need some help guys,

I have a P12 Primera 2.2 Dci Estate and I have broken the glass on one of my rear lights and after talking to two local scarpyards and getting no where, I was forced to look on Ebay.

There are NO P12 Estate light clusters/glasses on there at all that I can see.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement light fitting (or just the outer glass if it comes separate)? I don't really want to go to Nissan and my local dealer's parts dept is shut anyhow

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement light from at all as not even Google appears to be much help today.. :(

Thanks guys

imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 5:00pm
Have a search on ebay for primera estate breaking.
There are a few P12s.
foxhole View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxhole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:55pm
Lots of online breakers searches available, fill in the form and will go out to dozens of breakers.
Nissan Primera S - 53plate 2-litre Estate
old_member View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_member Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by foxhole foxhole wrote:

Lots of online breakers searches available, fill in the form and will go out to dozens of breakers.

Did about 4-5 of these on Sunday. Not had a single reply so far :(

I don't have access to Ebay after then banned me for reasons they won't explain (and apparently don't have to either). So I will speak to my bother and see what he can do for me.

I get the feeling this will be a needle and haystack situation.

I assume the Primera and/or estate was not very popular as I am amazed there is no third-party replacement light cluster for it like there are for Vauxhall's and Renault's that I used to own.

Thanks for the help.
paulb View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 3:26pm
I keep an eye out for these sort of things on ebay & can't remember seeing one recently. A friend borrowed my car when I was away a few years ago and backed it into a post, poking a hole in one cluster. They were so scared of admitting it, they got a replacement from Nissan for £112!!! Suffice to say I've kept the damaged one, just in case... Smile
old_member View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_member Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 8:04pm
Yeah kinda thinking I may be stuck with speaking to Nissan sadly. May have to give them a call tomorrow and see if I can not die of a heart attack when I get the price.

:( :( :(
 Post Reply Post Reply