Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera p11 electric problem. Tail fuse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primera p11 97norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera p11 electric problem. Tail fuse
    Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:57pm
Nissan primera p11 97mod sedan. Electric problem with tail light circuit. Fuse ceeps Blowing.

Hi. I need some help to diagnose and fix the electric problem on the tail light circuit. The fuse ceeps blowing all the time. I have been trying to find a direct connection between the positive side on the battery and ground to indicate a direct connection between them and a possible ground fault with my multimeter by using ohm. This with no luck.

I have messured the tail light bulb connections with ohm. They all have a direct connection with ground. I guess it should be like that becouse when the relé to the tail light goes on the current reaches the bulb and the tail light. Or could this be the fault? Anyway, i need some help to find this fuse problem, if any of you guys have some tips on how to fix this problem i would be very thankful.
primera p11 97norway View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primera p11 97norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:14pm
In fact. All the wires have connection with eachother on the tail lightbulb connection socket...
 Post Reply Post Reply