Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1995 Tornado Red Primera P10 eGT with Morettes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtcranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by schwen schwen wrote:

Welcome to the NPOC!

Noticed that both your bonnet and bootlid are imported from Japan...have you got facilities to come over JDM parts there in Belarus?

Thanks

Аlmost so. I've imported directly from Japan suspension — KYB New SR Special with Tein S.Tech springs. Bonnet, trunk, amber corners, tail lights, fenders, exhaust manifold and engine radiator also genuine JDM parts, but logistics was another. Those parts brought from Far East of Russia, they still have P10 in jank yards. Approximately 9000 km from me :)
gtcranky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtcranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by p11primeragt p11primeragt wrote:

Nice to see one once in while getting some loving instead of being scrapped...Good job looks the part Thumbs Up

Welcome to the forum.

We are really in love with P10. We say NO to scrap :)
Thank you!
mattsix View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 6:57pm
Love itHeart...although i aint a lover of the head light's.
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 10:35pm
Dude, one question

P10 Primeras were not sold in Russia, Right?

I´m confused because I see a lot of videos and pics of P10 from russia, a lot of them 4x4 and don´t know their origin, some of them are JDM but I´ve seen UKDM ones too...central european imports maybe?

Thanks
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
sprint View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 10:55pm
Looks great, really impressive work!

I was going to ask the same as schwen, what's the deal with 4x4 Primeras in your part of the world? Do you have any?
1991 H eZX - standard minter
1992 J eGT - sr20ve
1992 J eZX 4x4 Turbo
prim-n-proper View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Tick Tock Tick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prim-n-proper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 11:38pm
nice work fella, don't like the wheels though, it looked better with the volvo spoked alloys
COTM: MAY 2006 P11 GT
COTM: MAY 2009 P11 SLX+
COTM: AUG 2012 P11 WAGON
LAST EVER COTM: NOV 2013 P10 eGT

Your "other car" might be newer, but it don't make it better than a P chassis.*PNP17*

gtcranky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtcranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 8:21am
Originally posted by mattsix mattsix wrote:

Love itHeart...although i aint a lover of the head light's.

Thank U man! We searched for this rare dual light a long time, as well as genuine Nissan yellow fogs.

Originally posted by prim-n-proper prim-n-proper wrote:

nice work fella, don't like the wheels though, it looked better with the volvo spoked alloys

These wheels are for winter tires, I want to go on R16. It is possible that Volvo, same as my friend has.

https://b-a.d-cd.net/323e84as-960.jpg">
gtcranky View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtcranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 8:48am
Originally posted by schwen schwen wrote:

Dude, one question

P10 Primeras were not sold in Russia, Right?

I´m confused because I see a lot of videos and pics of P10 from russia, a lot of them 4x4 and don´t know their origin, some of them are JDM but I´ve seen UKDM ones too...central european imports maybe?

Thanks

Originally posted by sprint sprint wrote:

Looks great, really impressive work!

I was going to ask the same as schwen, what's the deal with 4x4 Primeras in your part of the world? Do you have any?

I'll tell you everything I know. I know exactly that in Belarus there are only 2 car with 4x4 chassis.
One of them — rusty SR20Di hatchback and second one rare 1992 eGT. He in Belarus the law allows you to register only LHD.

About 4x4 I can tell you whatever you want to hear, because my friend bought this car five years ago in a poor condition. This car was produced for the Italian market and brought into the Belarus in 2001-2003 approx.

October 2011, purchase:

Сохранить в Альбом
Сохранить в Альбом
Сохранить в Альбом
Сохранить в Альбом
Сохранить в Альбом
2013:

Сохранить в Альбом
Illustration:

Here is the video, 2013:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/5gFuYU1DuSk

Russia is a huge country, but 4x4 Primeras are very rare, especially LHD, I know about only one more 4x4 eGT that sold last year from Russia to Kazakhstan. Other 4x4 in Russia are RHD, cuz in Russia you can register it (not in Belarus), but most of then arn't eGT.

Any questions? :) 
Equator View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 9:12am
gtcranky, good job
this 4x4 is my Handshake
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 9:59am
Welcome to NPOC to you both and very interesting to read about your P10s Thumbs Up

Great work, Zhenya! Clap  That was in a very bad state but looks amazing now! Respect  Well done to you and your wife there! Rockon  I especially like those side reapeaters in the trim rather than cut into the wing!  Never seen those before but very tidy!  Did you have to fill the original wings or can you buy wings without the holes in?

The 4x4 is looking god too, Equator! Thumbs Up  Jimmy will like seeing the photos of that one i bet! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>