Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > NPOC Affiliates / Traders > Adrian Flux Car Insurance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A BIG welcome to Adrian Flux Insurance!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NPOC_Owners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A BIG welcome to Adrian Flux Insurance!!
    Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 1:46am
We'd like to welcome in our latest NPOC Affiliate, Adrian Flux Insurance Services.

Bizarrely, the NPOC have had an affiliation with Adrian Flux for many many years now... But we have finally been honoured with an "online" representation, so we have setup this new section.

They will be represented on these forums by Dan, username "DAN@ADRIAN FLUX".

There really doesn't need to be any explanation as to who or what Adrian Flux do, they have been around selling car insurance for a LONG LONG time!

Having Adrian Flux Insurance Services onboard, now gives our members a choice of 3 different insurance companies, who are affiliated with the NPOC. All 3 of them bring different options to the table and this can only be a positive thing for our members.

Welcome in Dan from Adrian Flux Insurance Services and here's to a great relationship between both Adrian Flux Insurance and the NPOC.

Please join with us and throw in some welcomes. Dan will create a new thread, to tell us all about himself and the company he works for and what we can all expect from them.

Many thanks and take care,
NPOC Owners

** Please Note **

The NPOC forums are brand / advertising free. This has always been the case because we operate a paying membership scheme and our paying members don't want to have the forums with pop up adverts and splash banners / advertising, covering every spare inch of space (thankfully)! The only money we generate on these forums is through membership and this covers the costs of running a large club such as the NPOC.

We would like to be 100% honest and up front, concerning our relationship with Adrian Flux Insurance - This is your club and we feel it is your right to know this.

We will earn a small commission from any NPOC member who takes out a new policy with Adrian Flux Insurance and again if they renew.

At the end of the day, how you feel about this is your decision but the Club Owners wanted complete transparency covering this point - This is your club.

Ring around all the Insurance Companies when you come to renew (as per common sense) and if Adrian Flux Insurance are the one that fits your requirements and also saves you money by being the cheapest, then it's a win for you and a win for club funds. If you feel uncomfortable knowing that NPOC would earn a small commission, please do not contact Adrian Flux Insurance.
PLEASE NOTE: Private Messages sent to this Admin Account are NOT read or replied to.

Club Membership / Enquiries:
Please see the Join the NPOC Section!

Anything else: Contact essNchill
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 2:03am
Welcome in Dan from Adrian FluxWave Great to have you here!!

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
Geordie View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member
Not in Estate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 8:06am
Hi Dan, welcome in.

My insurance is up in December, so I'll give you a call.
Car of the Month April 2010 (Black GT)
Car of the Month August 2012 (Red Wagon)
"You are a one man, used car industry, improvement system!!" - Tom (12/12/16)
Current: 1991 P10 2 litre GS
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Drop Down
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate

Adrian Flux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 10:47am
Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services
FriedGold View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Bear trainer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriedGold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 12:43pm
Currently covered through Adrian Flux and no complaints here.  Good price, mods covered and great customer service.
Criteria View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Criteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 1:29pm
Was with Adrian Flux for quite a few years back in the day, will be getting in touch in October when im up for renewal. Thumbs Up
Primera Dave View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Lights era Action!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Primera Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 2:30pm
couldnt agree more great service always get back to you and cheapest so far
Golf mk4 gti turbo. 3'' downpipe and de-cat, 2.75'' Jetex cat back, k&n induction kit and custom heat shield, 3'' intake, forge 007p dv, stage 1 190 Bhp map,Koni uprated shocks and h&r springs + more
shurv View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 9:07pm
Been with flux for last 4 years now and still no complaints

ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 9:22pm
ain't been with them for years now, just not competitive enough for any of my cars
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
plymPRIM97 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 10:25pm
I think Adrian Flux are also on the Celica website - from memory the major advantage was to do with the number of mods that were allowable without increased premium.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>