Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alarm on lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian11g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alarm on lights
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 7:59pm
Hi everyone only new here quick question when I turn of my car at night the light switch dose't make any noise and the head lights I forget to knock them off she's a 2002 1.6 petrol thanks
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 8:44pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake

Sounds as if someone has disconnected the buzzer, probably because of the dreaded towing warning buzzer problem
Brian11g View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian11g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
Thanks for your reply would it be hard to reconnect ???
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 10:47pm
if it was disconnected it would depend on how, then you would have to trace the original fault which has been proven to be difficult
 Post Reply Post Reply