Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 Screen Console Sat Nav Probs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Screen Console Sat Nav Probs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 82>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Screen Console Sat Nav Probs
    Posted: 21 Nov 2022 at 9:59am
Well done on the Fix. Handshake  Go carefully with the next stage. Thumbs Up
Roy
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 1:23pm
Well done, pleased yo successfully employed the fix, good luck with your next stageThumbs Up
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 9:32am
^^ Good job ^^ Clap
Blazingangel1986 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingangel1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 12:19am
Boy oh Boy, THANK you guys, entirely grateful. Screw trick worked. Display and AC controls are back. Now to see about installing an after market stereo without bungling anything up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingangel1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 12:31pm
Lol, that's what I thought in the back of my head but didn't hurt to ask. Well wish me luck, took everything out going to try the screw trick with the dvd nav
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 12:26pm
I would try the Fix on here which should work. Thumbs Up  Unless you have a Degree in Rocketship Space Technology, you should not mess with P12 electrics. Ouch  LOL
Roy
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingangel1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2022 at 7:39am
oh wow, I read this entire thread and found it extremely informative. I will give everything in here a try, but I have a question as I've seen it done on a different vehicle I can only inquire. Would it be possible to rewire the ac to a manually installed switch if all else fails. Or is that out of the question.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 1:59pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake

Cant see why you can not get access to the thread
JoYsTiK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoYsTiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 1:04pm
Hi
Sorry for my bad english.
I hava same problem with screen. When its hot it works and cold wether id would not. Im attempting to do screw fix put i cant get acess to this threat. Any one have glue for this issue?

Regards
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

That's a bit of a surprise.
Sounds like they had the right kit to do the job.

With it working when hot and not cold, I would suspect one of the joints that has been soldered is not right.
The only other thing could be when they removed the DC/DC from the Long Board, the tracks have been damaged or the pins have not been fully soldered back in.

See Pic 3 in the How to 
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-blank-console-screen-repair_topic32396.html

Agreed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 82>