Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

On the hunt for a Nissan Primera P11 GT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:02pm
Yup that's true, they do sell pretty quick on here, except mine which took way longer than I thought, you sods lol.

It's a good sign, they're good quality cars so the guys in here who own them, don't regularly want to part with them.
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
AlexM View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Stevie-Boy Stevie-Boy wrote:

Yup that's true, they do sell pretty quick on here, except mine which took way longer than I thought, you sods lol.

It's a good sign, they're good quality cars so the guys in here who own them, don't regularly want to part with them.

So why did you sell yours? It does look rather nice in the link.

I think threads must be deleted from the FS forum as soon as the car is sold, which is why the forum seems dead to me. I presumed (incorrectly) that there was about 10 threads for the lifetime of the forum and it wasn't used.
Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:14pm
Yes, as soon as a cars sold, its advert goes.
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by AlexM AlexM wrote:

So why did you sell yours? It does look rather nice in the link.

I think threads must be deleted from the FS forum as soon as the car is sold, which is why the forum seems dead to me. I presumed (incorrectly) that there was about 10 threads for the lifetime of the forum and it wasn't used.

Multitude of reasons really, mainly financial.  The car costa lotta to put together and I basically underestimated how much to complete, not by much but by enough to make life difficult.

The car was/is in an incredible position but I knew I didn't have the money to take it that one step further and make it into something mind blowing.

As a family, I only have this one car and needed it to be on the road every day for work.  Always difficult when it has to be taken out of action for tweaks and stuff.

It's still in my possession until next week I think.  Will be sad passing it over but exciting too, good times lie ahead for GTT Cool.
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
AlexM View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:23pm
What's next for you, if you don't mind my asking? 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:26pm
Deffo a secret at this point.  Will unveil the motor once purchased but it will deffo not be what people expect LOL.
Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:30pm
LOLIt has to be something that will fit G's lip on it
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:39pm
LOL, not interested in G's lip, that was an experiment lol.
Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC's longest "to do" list!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:51pm

LOL, not interested in G's lip, that was an experiment lol.

hmmm who shall we believe, either way am sure you will be happy with your next motor m8? Wink
AlexM View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:42pm
I don't suppose there's anyone living in the Birmingham area? The seller of the modified mystic seems genuine, though he bought it pre-modified and can't tell me a lot about what was done.

It has a dented passengers side door and rust around the spoiler, need to try and gauge what it would cost to sort and I wouldn't mind someones ear to tell me how it sounds either!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>