Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello to all at NPOC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quaily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to all at NPOC
    Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:06am
SmileHi to all at NPOC,

Joined the forum today after speaking with a few of the members at the JAE at Thoresbury Park (6th July 2008).  Can only say a BIG thank you to the guys I met who were all very welcoming and friendly.  Will be happily sending my £15 off tomorrow too, if the members I met today are like all the members, then I couldn't have wished for a better Owners Club to join (never been a member of anywhere else)Big%20smile.

Proud owner of a factory standard Black GT.Thumbs%20Up

Thanks again to everyone I met at the show, I'll win something, somehow, sometime.... Had to be done getting my car into the exhibition circle... who cares if ya win or not...Angry I do, who am I kidding.

Hope to meet a few more members at future meets, maybe at Furry Meadows this weekend.

Quaily

GT_Craig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Knicker Thief

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT_Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:09am
Welcome to NPOC mate Thumbs%20Up

I was down to be at Thorsby Park today but some pain killers had other ideas.
The Red GTLE Loon has now gone to Prim-Heaven :(

Janner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:19am
Welcome along matey, good to have you here!

any piccies for us mate?Big%20smile
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:26am
hello and welcome to NPOC mate...

enjoy the forums...Wave
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:30am
Hi Paul and a big welcome to the Nissan Primera Owners ClubWave

When you become a paid up member, you are eligible to win COTM (Car Of The Month) and that gets a trophyThumbs%20Up

Or get yaself along to JAE and on to the official NPOC stand (there is a small fee), where we have several catergories and trophies up for grabs over the weekendSmile

Anyways, whatever happens.. Nice to have you here and enjoy the forums.

Take care,
Shaun
james inglis View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james inglis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 7:58am

Welome to NPOC buddy Thumbs%20Up

stuferg25 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuferg25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:19pm
Welcom along matey and enjoy the club they are all a great bunch of people.Thumbs%20Up
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:48pm
Hi Paul, welcome to the club Big%20smile

Was nice to meet you yesterday (im the guy with the dark red P10 who was your official umbrella holder for a short time LOL)

Deffo get over to Ferry meadows on sunday as you'll see that the other guys on here are just as friendly Wink

Originally posted by essNchill essNchill wrote:

Or get yaself along to JAE and on to the official NPOC stand (there is a small fee), where we have several catergories and trophies up for grabs over the weekendSmile

your P11 is very very tidy and would be a strong contender for Best Standard Car at JAE! Thumbs%20Up

Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 12:49pm
Welcome to NPOC
dagger View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
EVO - SI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 1:54pm
Welcome Paul

Think i got there just after you, (Green SRI), i'll be sending my membership off ASAP as well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>