Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera ECU light flashing car won't start
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera ECU light flashing car won't start

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 10:44pm
If your going to argue please do it via PM....... Also, please try to type in English.

You haven't been to Nissan yet, have you? NO, therefore you haven't done everything you've been told to do.

I replied with the advice- you've already been advised, go and re-read the comments left for you.

I'm not entirely sure how to take the last sentence as it makes no sense at all. Please feel free to clarify ;-)
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by bigg1115 bigg1115 wrote:

what do you mean like

iv done everything what iv been told to try  and nothing

why have you replyed if you have no advice

you should keep your opinions to yourself when you dont no who your talking it will get you in trouble one day

NiceClap

As Baz is one of Nissans highest qualified Techs in the UK, I guess you just shot yourself in the foot.

Anyways, both him and I have tried to help, if you want to waste money on a general car sparky or unplug your battery, that's your call.

If you repeat your unsavoury comments again and indicate another threat, you're gone from NPOC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123