Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 144 halogen bulbs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2009 at 11:50am
you could also mount the ballasts (charge packs) onto the headlamp unit, just behind the grille, it makes running the cables a bit more tricky, but works just as well.

seand1986 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seand1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 9:54am
Originally posted by yogi yogi wrote:

I have the 6000k ones and there spot on, You can pick them up from the bay of e Wink and be looking for H7's.

Too de-globe the headlights you need to remove them first and using a hairdryer heat up just the ends, Once it has started to pull apart get a small pair of pliers and just pull the lense out then seal back up with a good quality sealer.

I hope this de-globing is for the indicators and not the HID fitment. Is it hard to do mate?
stonegrey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 10:52am
de-globing, is removing the amber lens, from the indicators.
seand1986 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seand1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 5:30pm
Ah right so I dont need to mess about with pulling parts off the headlight when I am fitting the kit. Anyone fancy recommending a good H7 kit as there are loads on the Bay of E! I want a 6000K set!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123