Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12: Climate Control Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12: Climate Control Problems
    Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:51pm
My aircon and heating on my p12 are not working at all. The climate control display responds to change in temperature but is seems the fan is not blowing out cold or hot air even on manual control. I hope you will be able to help me out.  

imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 1:38am
norbert eggcup View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norbert eggcup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 9:32pm
quite a splendid how-to that its a shame there wasnt one when i did mineLOL
davethetech View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davethetech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:44pm
I have a P12 and had my Heater / Cooler Blower stop working, checked fuses, all OK. discovered looking at these forums that others had problems also and found that the Blower Control Module sited to the left of the heater box adjacent to the drivers foot rest (I have a CVT) was most probably the source of the problem. Obtained a replacement (Just over £27 inc VAT) fitted, and now all is well have a Blower again thanks to posts on NPOC.  Tongue
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by davethetech davethetech wrote:

I have a P12 and had my Heater / Cooler Blower stop working, checked fuses, all OK. discovered looking at these forums that others had problems also and found that the Blower Control Module sited to the left of the heater box adjacent to the drivers foot rest (I have a CVT) was most probably the source of the problem. Obtained a replacement (Just over £27 inc VAT) fitted, and now all is well have a Blower again thanks to posts on NPOC.  Tongue
Great news that, pleased you found the forum useful, great feedback, welcome alongBig%20smile
paul4814 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul4814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 1:34am
Tell me what's the problem at my P12 clima control 'cause it starts when it wants ( even it's off ?! ).
Primera P12 Traveller 2.2 - 2002
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 4:14am
Welcome to NPOC Wave.

I have ammended your thread title to show model of Primera you have, as this will help members with a diagnosis. Thumbs%20Up.

I have also replaced the other text you had with a link to it, as it wasn't easy to read on here.

Hope you get the problem with the car sorted matey.

GazzaSmile
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
casementp12 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casementp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 11:18pm
can anyone help me with the blower in my dad primera p12 it seems to be blowing all the time even when my dad clicks the off button on the computer it still blows very high can anyone think to what the problem might be Control unit or fuse ? 
LizardLick View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LizardLick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 8:42am
Thank you for the advice on this thread I went to a local brokers yard and got the part needed like new for £5 and took 10 mins to change and working fully again
 Post Reply Post Reply