Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 144 stereo fascia adapter plate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 144 stereo fascia adapter plate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 144 stereo fascia adapter plate
    Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:33pm
I'm sick of the cd changer jumping everytime my car hits a little bump so have decided i'm going to put my Alpine MP3 cd player into it (took it out of my mondeo), does anyone know where i can get a fascia adapter and hazard switch from??

i've tried halfords but theres is blasck, and as my dashboard is silvery colour i think the black would look daft lol.
chrisrobot View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisrobot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 4:57pm
You could always spray the black one... Try ebay, or join here sometimes they turn up in the trading section. I got mine for a bargin from a off of here.

Chris
Stevie J View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 6:13pm
You can get them from the Nissan dealers, but they are now extremely expensive, and you will also need the interconnecting loom as well.
I paid a low price to get one in the trading section on NPOC back in in May.

this is what it looks like when installed:

bandit_senior View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandit_senior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 6:45pm
I purchased mine of ebay have a search there, the full kit that requires everything you need!
krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:19pm
just got my brother to get me some prices as he works at a nissan dealership and gets good discount.

fascia is nice and cheap for £8.22

wiring loom is cheap too at £5.31

but fook me the hazard switch is £40.13Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20Shift+A%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20all%20images%20on%20this%20page.

also i need a new gear knob as mine is falling apart and thats £33.70....where the hell do they get these prices from lol

krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:25pm
just been reading up on fleabay and one of the sellers says a hazard swith from a P11 fits and works ok, can anyone confirm this?
Stevie J View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:32pm
I did warn you that they werent cheap! As far as I know the hazard switch from the P11 should fit - if you can find one in a scrappies get it and see.
We dont call them the stealers for nothing you know LOL
CombineTom View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CombineTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:40pm
It does look the same as mine in my GT!

krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 5:51pm
lol stevie

i'm gunna try and get to the scrappys this week and see if i can find one.

cheers lads:)
andy88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:07pm
ive got this same problem with the hazrad switch, i went to scrappy and got one out of a p11, which fits perfect only problem is the connector on the back is different, the p11 has one more wire than the 144.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>