Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 144 stereo fascia adapter plate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 144 stereo fascia adapter plate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:03am
Originally posted by essNchill essNchill wrote:

Excellent result Andy and thanks for sharing.. Are you OK if I lift your photos to use in a "How To" thread for this section?:

So that other 144 owners don't get ass raped for the hazard switch from Nissan.

Many thanks,
Shaun

yeah no probs , glad i could help.
andy88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
well switch is working like a charm absolutly no probems.

in case anyones wondering which wires on the p11 switch, its the two next to each other both green with black stripe. got a better pic to show.

and another to show the difference between the plugs
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:24pm
Thanks Andy.. I'll add them to the "How To" as wellThumbs%20Up
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 3:00am
Here is the "How To"... All done and dusted:

krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 3:59pm
thought i'd update this as i eventually got mine done....had to buy a new cd player as my old one was overheating, so i opted for a new sony MP3 with bluetooth so it doubles as handsfree, which is suprisingly clear.

anyways my reason for this update is to let people know you dont need to tap into the wires to get P11 hazard switch, the brown wiring plug on the P11-144 fits directly into the P11 hazard switch and it lights up when done this way...see attatched pic.

can a mod please edit the howto thread as its pointless advising people to do things which isnt recessary and quite frankly makes it worse do that way.

i took this pic in dark so you can see it light up, hence the dark shot lol

and in daylight

andy88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 4:05pm
mmmh, strange when i tryed to plug the p11 switch in i couldnt get it to go in.

is it a tight fit for something and i find it strange how the p11 has one extra wire than the 144
krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 4:08pm
mine plugged straight in andy mate and as you can see it lights up when headlights are on too
andy88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 4:09pm
mmh think ill go and take the switch out and have another go
krazylegz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazylegz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 4:12pm
let us know how you get on andy mateShift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20Shift+A%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20all%20images%20on%20this%20page.
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 10:52pm

Lee & Andy.. Just to do some fact finding, what year are your 144's?

Ta,
Shaun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>