Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 gps navigation system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samahg67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 gps navigation system
    Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:37am
hi! How can i know if the GPS navigation system is lifted in my primera P12 or not? When i press the MAP Button i hear a BEEP noise but nothing displayed on the screen
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:43am
Hi there, what year is your P12?  If you look below the screen, do you see a drawer which has DVD written on it?  Check to see if the disk is present.  If it is a later car, the unit is under the passenger seat.

Check for the disk first then come back Thumbs%20Up
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
samahg67 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samahg67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:49am
hi and thanks. my p12 is 2005 and i just have a cd audio drive
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:53am
Yep, your unit will be under the passenger seat for the sat nav if it is there.  What model is your P12?

If you've looked under the seat and there is nothing there, it doesn't have sat nav.  I assume the centre consoles are all the same and therefore would all have the map button, whether it is installed or not.

If the unit is under the seat, check for the disk.
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
oco-tr View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oco-tr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 7:28pm
hi from turkey. I have P12 visia 2006, the same navi problem I have too. Unfortunately the navi is not installed, and I searched for the CD or etc to activate navi, but impossible. Any help about it??
oco-tr
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 11:22am
Hi there and welcome to NPOC mate, hope you get your problems sorted here.Thumbs%20Up
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by oco-tr oco-tr wrote:

hi from turkey. I have P12 visia 2006, the same navi problem I have too. Unfortunately the navi is not installed, and I searched for the CD or etc to activate navi, but impossible. Any help about it??
As said earlier, for your model the satnav dvd player is located under the front passenger seat. Satnav was standard on the SVE and t-spec but optional extra on other models
phill37 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phill37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:03pm
hi
i have a nissan primera p12 2005
this car have phone?????????????????
the buttons are there but its impossivel make call.
any help??????????????????????????

(sorry my bad inglis)
phill37
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:14pm
Welcome along to the forum Phil, Don't worry about your English you have made yourself perfectly clearThumbs Up
The phone button is on every P12 whether fitted or not.
On the 2005 version there would be a phone cradle wired in to the lid on the arm rest between the two front seats.
The cradles and wiring kit are only available from Nissan, but unfortunately no longer supported by Nissan. They were very expensive and only support very old phone models. Some kits sometimes come up on ebay but two versions were available depending upon whether it was for a pre-facelift P12 or not.
phill37 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phill37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:41am

ok

thank you very much

see you
phill37
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>