Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi there from Germany Nissan Primera GT Sportline
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi there from Germany Nissan Primera GT Sportline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi there from Germany Nissan Primera GT Sportline
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:14pm

Heyho,

I'm churchi from Coburg, Germany and decided to register myself here for presenting my car and get some fresh ideas for mods for the Nissan Primera. Moreover, it seems to me that the British got more interesting cars and more different versions of the Primera than we in Germany. 

I've been pretty active in the German Nissan scene for nearly three years now and - as I already said - want to broaden my mind a bit as we don't have that much people that really mod their engine extremely etc. 

But how did come to Nissan?

Because of our family car, a Primera WP11-144 1,8 Comfort. I've been driven this car for over two years now and decided to get my own one in August. So I searched for a Primera and thus visited my local Nissan dealer. And they got one which nearly became victim of the German car-scrap bonus. As soon as they got the car, I made a test drive and bought it for 2500 EUR (value of the car-scrap bonus). It is a Nissan Primera P11 GT "SportLine", which is a limited edition (50 red ones, 50 black ones) including Eibach ProKit Springs, 17" OZ F1 wheels, sport pedals and several "SportLine" badges. 

The car is in pretty fair condition. It has some rust which will be removed professionally as soon as I've found someone for the job, but it isn't that much. (Some at the front domes and surface rust at the underbody). It ran till today 145500 km. Unfortunately, the right driveshaft broke at 144000km, but replacing it wasn't a big problem.

Now some pictures (I hope they are not too big...):

greetz, churchi

Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:21pm
Welcome to the club!  Wow, that is so cool, never even heard of a SportLine edition before!!
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
col_welsh1986 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

GUMMY BEAR 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col_welsh1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:25pm
Welcome to NPOC Wave

Isn't the SportLine the German equivilent of the GT ??

Loving the pics tho Thumbs Up
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:42pm
Welcome to NPOC CurchiWave

That is a fantastic looking P11 you've got there buddyThumbs Up

Did the Eibachs ans Oz's come as part of the Sportline Pack?  Is the DTM  exhaust part of the Sportline pack or have you fitted it afterwards?

Gazza
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
churchi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:50pm

@ Stevie-Boy: Thanks. :)

@ col_welsh1986: Thanks, too. The SportLine isn't the normal Primera GT. I'll try to give you a little overview over all variant:

We had the P11 from 96 - 99. 96 - 97 there was the GX (GA16DE), the SLX (GA16DE and SR20De 116hp) and the SE (131hp) as "normal" versions . The sportier versions were the Si (GA16DE), the SRi (SR20De 131hp) and the GT (SR20DE 150hp). The SportLine is a limited editon of the GT with the sport grille (I forgot about that) and all those other things which I already mentioned. The german GT didn't have the sport grille (without the middle bar) - in contrast to the British GT - right?

With the Facelift in 1998, some minor changes like side airbags and those ugly orange-red tail lights were put on. Moreover, the names of the Versions changed and the SR20De (116hp) was no longer delivered. So we got as variants: Competence (GA16DE, SR20De), Ambiente (SR20De), Motion (GA16DE and SR20De) and TopSport (SR20DE). And there was also s special edition of the TopSport: the SportLine STWedtion. It was also equipped with a Eibach ProKit and got 17" BBS RX alloy rims, but didn't have the sport grille. But it got the imho beautiful Chromaflair (KV7) paint and every of the 200 STWs got its own Number. Here are some pics of the probably most original STW: http://www.nissanboard.de/galerie/bilder/pic-20865.jpg

http://www.nissanboard.de/galerie/bilder/pic-20867.jpg (I just link them because of copy right)

churchi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 5:01pm

@ Sluffer: Thx. 

The DTM exhaust pipe isn't original and it's just an exhaust deflector which the previous owner welded on. But I want to replace the exhaust anyway, I'd like to have stainless steel. :D I already have a FOX pre-muffler laying around but I'm still looking for the right muffler which doesn't cause any problems with the German "TÜV" (official technical inspection agency, every after-market part has to be signed by them into your cars registration document, unless you have a document which could be called geneal type approval in English).

satanism View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satanism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 5:16pm

UK grilles are just like yours.

The difference is they are standart for all GTs here and are optional for overseas ones.

About the STW edition,  I know a guy back in Bulgaria who has #008 :)

Nice car, welcome :)
P11GT 1998 RHD
SR20VE wannabe

2005 Nissan Primera P12 "Acenta" Estate 2.2dCi 138HP LHD
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:14pm
hello and welcome to npoc mate..that is one lovely Primera you have there, glad to hear you rescued it from the scrap programme...

the STW version are cool, just a real shame here in the UK they didn't have a special badge numbering them as they have on the STWs.
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
johnbr6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnbr6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:36pm
Red Saloon = instant win, best colour!!!

Welcome to NPOC, never heard of that edition before! Are the alloys standard?

Enjoy the forums,
John
P11 SRi
dyp View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Schwarzenegger!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 12:25am
Originally posted by johnbr6 johnbr6 wrote:

Red Saloon = instant win, best colour!!!

Welcome to NPOC, never heard of that edition before! Are the alloys standard?

Enjoy the forums,
John
FAIL!!! I guess you didnt read the OP John.

Welcome to NPOC mate, you have a very tidy car, hope you enjoy your stay
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>