Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi there from Germany Nissan Primera GT Sportline
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi there from Germany Nissan Primera GT Sportline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Treef Treef wrote:

Lovely looking car you have there, well saved from the scrappy.

I have often wondered how many decent cars have been destroyed because of the cash for scrap schemes.

I'd go even further than Wack Damon and say: too many! I know it from two of 200 STWs in the Nissanboard, serveral GTs in TopSports and many many other Primeras. For example, I've parted out a -144 2.0 Sport with 126 k km. If you sold that car on the normal market, it could have brought up to 5000 EUR. But there were offers from some car makers (i.e. VW) that they pay you up to 6000 EUR when you scrap your car. So many (imgo fool) people decided for scrapping. :(

But I'm very happy about getting an SR20DE-engine for our WP11-144 1.8 for free (free because I was capable of refunding the car by selling unnecessary parts). :D All parts of the -144 just cost 500 EUR)

Unfortunatley, I can't afford parting out all Primeras in my region. Otherwise, I could at least save a lot of parts. I was really sad when I saw a P11 TopSport in good condition with 165 k km on a scrap yard and I wasn't allowed to part it out completely. They only wanted to make money with those parts although their inventory is more than full. 

Ok, I'd have sold most of the parts anyway.... But at least they would have stayed in the Nissan scene. 

@ all the others: Thx for welcoming me. 

mera red gti View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mera red gti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:54pm
lovely car matey, i really like it - wanna swap?
david
Banzai Magazine - Street Life Car of the Month Nov 2011 - most powerful 10.1 N/A DE
churchi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:00pm
Sorry, I won't give that car to anyone.... :D Even not for a Skyline or so. 
Andrew View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Zippy Outdoors Man!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:06pm
welcome to the clubWink...... nice car!!

DILLIGAF Primera P11-72SRi..... (She`s half 144)
Formerly known as Peetee!! PDPA
vwkr View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vwkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 8:55pm
that is so coolWink
zx.sham View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zx.sham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 7:09am

SPORTLINE!!!

well done for saving it my friend Clap very nice model that!

welcome to the club
   1992 eGT
5eBiGT_PL View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5eBiGT_PL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 2:18am
Hello!
I'm from Poland and i have one of STW. You have very good carSmile

This is photos:

churchi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 8:19am

Nice STW! I hope you maintain it well. If not, ill bring it back to Germany. :-P 

Which number has it? And how many km did it already run?

5eBiGT_PL View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5eBiGT_PL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:35am
This is 28/200. Now is 225k km...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123