Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 AUX-IN & USB Adaptor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchyP12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:27pm
Hello everybody,
I have try my solution and she works,
but, because have a but ...
you can put you CD changer in "pause" mode,
so you have the sound of your cd changer and the AUX sound in the same time ...

You have two solutions for resolve this:
1st: you can burn a audio cd with a track without music .... and play it in loops when you want lisen you A<uX sound.
2nd: you can totaly disconect the audio wires from the cd changer and only connect your jack wires, but this solution makes it unusable the cd charger ...
frenchyP12 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchyP12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:37pm
I have a problem, maybe you have the solution ...
sometime on my P12, I can't access to my cd changer,
normaly when you push on the "sources" button, you have: FM --> CD player --> CD changer --> FM ...
but sometime, the CD changer screen is inaccessible.
I have try to do an "autodiagnostic" (access by turning off music and push "info" button and turn "volum" button), but in the "audio unit" I have a problem, the "CD changer unit" is disconect ...

Y have check the conections in my trunk but, nothing anormal....
(I have this problem before my wires modification ;-)   )
wickydude View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:09pm
Hi frenchy. Thanks for updating us. Nice to know that route works.

About your changer, I have no idea apart from the usual "check the plugs everywher" that you will probably have done already.

Ex: Primera P12 1.9dCi Estate<b
gerard1810 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard1810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 11:54am
i had a look around i cant see my model number ive a primera p12 2005 2.2
gerard devine
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 4:45pm

Has yours got the built in cd changer or the single variety, you have not supplied the model spec e.g. S, SVE, T-spec, flare etc.

NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard1810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 9:32am
Originally posted by timeshock! timeshock! wrote:

Has yours got the built in cd changer or the single variety, you have not supplied the model spec e.g. S, SVE, T-spec, flare etc.

its swe dci
gerard devine
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard1810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 9:34am
yes built in cd changer
gerard devine
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 8:17pm
I think you mean SVE, I don't think the unit you are looking at is compatible with the unit you have
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard1810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 12:03pm
ok is there anything compatible
gerard devine
petterg View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petterg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 10:47am
Does anyone know of a way I can figure which head unit my cars have (for compability check) without taking the center console apart?

My cars are both P12, 1.9dci, acenta. One is a 2005 model, the other is a 2004 (post facelift)
None of them has a cd changer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>