Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Pompey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ady1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Pompey
    Posted: 27 Jun 2007 at 12:38am
Hi to all members.
Just a quick note. I have a silver 1.8 sport on a 2000 'w' plate. So far i have a 57i, yes i am thinking of changing to apexi but don't know where to get one. I am haveing a sport cat and custom exhuast fitted in a week or so as well as new springs and shocks all round, with a -30 drop on them. Also have black diamonds on the front with predator pads all round, braided hoses to go on at the next service when fluid is changed. Inside i have fitted a sony cd/usb/mp3 head unit and 'In-Phase' components to the front with 6.5 two ways (in-phase again) to the back, sounds nice too!
Any one got any other idea's on mods for me. Thought maybe a superchip!

Regards
Ady1970

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2007 at 12:41am
w00t for the Pompey massiveClap

Gosport here.. Forget Superchip, I have one on my car LOL

Welcome to the forums and take care,
Shaun

PS - Who's doing your exhaust matey?
ady1970 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ady1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2007 at 12:50am
Hi Shaun,
I am having a Wolfrace exhuast fitted by a company called Finishing Touch in portsmouth. They are in hilsea near Limberline Spur. They are supplied by Top Gear who advertise in Max Power etc.
Thanks for the welcome.

Adrian
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2007 at 12:57am
Wow, I've never heard of them (I was in Hilsea last week getting ripped off by Nissan LOL!).

Most the guys round here, use PMCC on Newgate Lane in Fareham for their aftermarket exhausts or before that it was Stealth in Scum.

I have custom pipework right from the manifold (imported) all the way to the end. Done by Powerflow in Sussex.

How do you find the Predator pads?
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2007 at 1:16am
Welcome to NPOCThumbs%20Up
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
ady1970 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ady1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 12:59am
Hi Shaun,
I think the predator pads are rather good. Lots of bite and no break fade.
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 9:45am
Welcome 2 the club Smile

Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 11:20am
Welcome to NPOC matey.

I knew Shaun would be in here quick as a flash when Pompey was mentioned lolLOL

Sounds like you have a really nice motor, do you fancy popping some pictures up?
ady1970 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ady1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 7:10pm
HI Blue, i would love to but the car is in need of a good clean and a few bumps and scratches sorted.  Does any one down here know a good body shop?
Will let everyone know how the mods go.Smile

Adrian
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2007 at 12:05am
K&K Body Repairs

Unit 15 Gunners Building
Limberline Road
Hilsea
Portsmouth PO35BJ

Telephone: 07816264683

Ask for George.

Mention that you are a "C-Side forum member" and you saw his thread on thereWink
I've seen his work and he's good thorough and middle of the road priced.. Not cheap and nasty / not air brushing graphics on £100K show cars either.. Good honest body shop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>