Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Sat Nav Radio / CD controls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Swiss Tony

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norbert eggcup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:42pm
87-108 MHz in uk
bgmalc View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgmalc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:02am
Hi - I have just brought a Jap import ( Live in NZ)  and found this section great . Has anyone gone further and added to this so we can understand more of the functions. I seem to get a number of bar graphs and other things coming up  and wondered what they mean. Again thanks for the great info .
ifflanb View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifflanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 1:36am

Hi. I also have the same model Primera as the one that the gentleman posted a photo of. I was wondering if anyone has managed to be able to get the TV to work in New Zealand? I'm guessing its using a different frequency range to search for channels on? 

Also anyone been able to change the Satellite navigation DVD player for a standard DVD player? Its not obvious how to remove the existing one?

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 2:14am
Hi guys.Maybe a bit late,but the screen on the P12 is not for television pictures or playing dvd,s. it will only give you the information contained within your car..ie. sat nav,radio stations,reverse camera,etc
Roy
kiwijack View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwijack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:29am
How do I get the display to show on the sreen? Like radio, air con etc? Mine shows nothing?
Oh mine is the Japenese P12
Thanks Guys (2001)
Jack
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 9:56am
There are not many/any Jap P12s is the UK.

There are quite a few owners on the NZ Primera club. http://primeracarclub.co.nz/smf/index.php
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:26am
Originally posted by kiwijack kiwijack wrote:

How do I get the display to show on the sreen? Like radio, air con etc? Mine shows nothing?
Oh mine is the Japenese P12
Thanks Guys (2001)
Jack
Try this link, I am assuming that the screen is actually functioning.

mehtavarun84 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehtavarun84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:19am
Hi , 

I just bought a NZ new Jap Import Primera 2005. I have managed to set the radio functions and the basic buttons , but I am not bale to set fm for frequencies more than 100MHZ I just read in the above comments earlier that it is not possible , are u sure . Also if anyone can please in pitting the image for the functions after pressing the settings button wd be much appreciated 
varun
mehtavarun84 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehtavarun84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:35am
Hi , 

I bought Primera 2005 jap imp and ur instructions were really helpful.
Can you put more instructions as well for other features .....if possible 

Thanks 

varun
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>