Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hi new member

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi new member
    Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:22am
Hi Everyone  just signing in to say Hello!
Going to collect a 1997 nissan primera 2.0 se auto next saturday can't wait!.
I've never been in it so don't know what to expect,hoping its going to be reliable,its got the 4 speed auto box with overdrive ?(anyone got any ideas on mpg) cheers
Geordie View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member
Not in Estate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 6:58am
Hi and welcome to NPOC.

Good luck with your Primera, great choice Thumbs Up (Did you not get the chance of a test drive?)

As for the mpg on the auto, I'm sure someone will be along soon to offer advice.
Car of the Month April 2010 (Black GT)
Car of the Month August 2012 (Red Wagon)
"You are a one man, used car industry, improvement system!!" - Tom (12/12/16)
Current: 1991 P10 2 litre GS
alanterry View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:17pm
Thanks for saying hello geordie ,no test drive Im afraid just photos and full service history heres hoping!
cheers
alan
Blownfuse View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blownfuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:46pm
Hi and welcome !

Well, you know that a testdrive is always adviceable, but as you know this I won´t go into that. Wink

When you get it, put up some pics. We wanna see the beauty ! We are a right bunch of peepers here on NPOC. Wahey

And the Primera´s a in general a good piece of machinery, so yours will probably be fine. Maybe some small issues to take care of, but most of the known issues are possible to handle oneself, and for decent money too. But Primeras die too, offcourse..... But if yours has a full service history, it will most likely be fine.
Cool

Ps. Mods, don´t we need some sort of "peeping eye tom-smiley" ? Me think so.

alanterry View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:43am
hi there thanks for the welcome!
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:25am
Welcome to NPOCWave

I hope ypou enjoy your new purchase when you collect itThumbs Up

Enjoy the forums

GazzaSmile
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
alanterry View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:39am
HI GAZZA THANKS!
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:40am

You're welcome mateyThumbs Up

It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
alanterry View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:14am
Hi again everybody its only taken me a week to take a photo of my se auto and figure out how to put it on the forum (i hope)

alanterry View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:20am
I thought my car would show at the bottom of the post not the link !Oh well try again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>