Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Spotted Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

red p11-144 huntingdon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 144mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: red p11-144 huntingdon
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:49pm

parked beside red p11-144 sport in the car park behinde waitrose in huntingdon this afternoon about 1.30 ish had npoc stickers on the side skirts and npoc airfreshnerBig smilei was in the silver 51 plate activ any one here at all i wounder reg was i think an x-plate or might have been w-reg  cant remember only a few hours ago too LOL

yd22 powered n16 almera sve
chrisrobot View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisrobot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:59pm
Sounds exactly like my car... but I'm near Brighton and the car hasn't moved today...Big smile
144mark View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 144mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:20pm
bit far away tooLOL
andy 1969 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy 1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:12pm
It was an X Plate, and it was me.....Big smile i did see yours when i came back to my car, and did mean to post a spotted on here, yours is very tidy, mine however could have done with a wash Embarrassed
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
144mark View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 144mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:44pm
didn't look too dirtyBig smile my manager keep's saying why is it kept soo clean i said to him compare my 8 year old primera to  your 7month old avensis which one look's cared for lol! sure iv'e seen yours about huntingdon before on my travel's
andy 1969 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy 1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:51pm
Yes, more than likely you have, i only live over in St Ives, so i do get to huntingdon quite a bit. but there is another 144 sport with a reg almost identical to mine that i have seen in St Ives, mine is X635 WUD, and the other one is X735 WUD, when i saw it the first time i thought mine had been nicked LOL
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
144mark View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 144mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:24am
lol LOLused to live in huntingdon and work there still around the area a lot too with my mates 
 Post Reply Post Reply