Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12  02 reg Fan blower not working
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 02 reg Fan blower not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilljj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 02 reg Fan blower not working
    Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:11pm
hi guys hope someone can help when i got into the car today to go out i put the fan on in the car but nothing you press the button and the bars go up on the screen but the fan doesnt blow at all i have checked the fuses the one i checked were the 2 15amp ones in the middle of the panel under the dash they are either side of the 10amp which is the aircon, is that right?

well they both looked fine the aircon is working as you can hear the revs dip as it comes on, has anyone else come accross this problem, i hope its not an expensive fix it was working fine yesterday, any help would be great
Geordie View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member
Not in Estate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:14pm
Hope you get your problem sorted, but it would help us help you if you let us know exactly which model of Primera it is in the thread title.
I am presuming it's a late model P11-144 and not an early P12.
Car of the Month April 2010 (Black GT)
Car of the Month August 2012 (Red Wagon)
"You are a one man, used car industry, improvement system!!" - Tom (12/12/16)
Current: 1991 P10 2 litre GS
neilljj View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilljj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:27pm
hi mate lol i just found the same question on here being asked by another member and someone pointed him to a load of pictures of the problem i just removed the little white plug under neath the dask next to my clutch pedal gave it a good blow crossed my finger and plugged it back in and yes it came back to life, i think i will pop out now and buy a pollen filter as that seems to cause the problem.
this forum is great thanks everyone for all the help
neilljj View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilljj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:29pm
and no i think its a p12 its a diesel 2.2 SVE with 7inch screen satnav leather blah blah
norbert eggcup View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norbert eggcup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:26pm
click this button->Direct Link To This Post<- for the post you need (which is located in the invisible "How to" section)Wink
neilljj View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilljj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:22pm
cheers guys looks like i will have to get one from nissan as the thing stopped working again this evening
Sazzy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:49pm
Hi all
Had exactly the same problem. Heater blower working fine then one day - NOTHING! Can move speed bars up and down on screen and the air con seems to be working ok, just no blower. 2004 54 plate P12 2.2dci 'S'. Been to a salvage yard today and replaced the white plug near clutch pedal and it worked! Only downside was he wanted £30 for 2nd hand part (no idea how old or exactly what car it came off) and local Nissan dealer wants £42 inc VAT so will fork out additional tenner to get genuine part and brand new.
Thanks for a great forum. It's helped me out loads when I've needed advice and information.
Sarah
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:57pm
Great feedback, pleased you found the cause and got the fixThumbs Up
johnpaul View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 8:28am
pls my Nissan 2003 model is not starting,i interchanged the sensors and itr stated but the ignition is not stable.pls help me
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:18pm
Hi JOHNPAUL welcome to the forumHandshake
You would be better off starting your own thread with a proper title so the right people get to see it and are able to help.

It would also be very useful to provide a little more information about your car such as sze and type of engine, petrol or diesel, any fault lightsThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>