Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan P12 2005 2.2 DCi - Desperate for help!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan P12 2005 2.2 DCi - Desperate for help!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan P12 2005 2.2 DCi - Desperate for help!!!!
    Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 9:10pm
Pleased it worked for youThumbs Up
miggy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 8:32pm
cheers for the info people got a p12 had similiar problems when i bought mine erratic idling etc got a scv of ebay about £65 worked like a treat better m.p.g big thanx 
paulla View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 10:18am
Thank youuu Smile I tried to write a query for itself .. probably miss Embarrassed I try again..
be always happy..
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 10:03am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
I think you should have started a new thread or tagged on one more similar to your problem as this thread is quite specific and not your issue at all.
That said we could have done with a bit more information about the car such as registration date, engine size/type and specification e.g S, SVE, T-spec, Flare.
The P12 have three secure messages in different colours (assuming you have a colour screen) can you tell us which you have, Do you have Sat Nav fitted?
The audio system does not use user entry codes, I suspect you have a fault on the CD player but we shall see what you have to say in replyThumbs Up
paulla View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 9:32am
Hey everybody Smile I bought Nissan Primera P12 but it does not work the radio, navigation, etc. does not want to code, but secure. What should I do? I think the former owner to try and block everything. Thanks for the info
be always happy..
Dan230490 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan230490 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by rsxxx69 rsxxx69 wrote:

That was how i reseted

Thank you nissan_navara.net !!!!

""Thanks to Boohoo for reading through the workshop manual, resetting ECU and FUEL pump MAY help in cutting down on that horrible tapping noise that the D40 suffers from.
Ive carryed out this reset and the engine is alot smoother, more responsive, less smokey and alot less tappy.

To carry out the reset carry out the following

Turn ingnition on so all dash lights come on.

Wait 3 seconds

PUMP accelerator pedel 5 times within 5 seconds....

with foot now OFF accelerator wait 7 seconds...

After 7 seconds press and hold down accelerator pedel for 10 seconds...

Atfer 10 seconds the Engine Managment Light will start to flash, at this point remove foot from accelerator.

the Nav is now in diag mode, so let the EML flash for a bit. the press and hold the acclerator pedel down for more than 10 seconds..this will then reset ECU and fuel pump etc......and put them into learning mode.

NOTE: When the EML light is flashing, this is listing possible fault codes... so if you know how to read the fault codes or know the sequences then you can figure out any possible faults with your Nav with out getting the dealer to do it!!""""

Thank you!!! I was having a bad time with my p12, on start up revs jumping until the engine had warmed up, the other day I nearly had a nervous breakdown when I lost power going onto the motorway, I have just done the reset and everything seems to be running smoothly!!! I will update again soon if it seems to have solved the problem fully
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 1:23am
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-all-engines-read-reset-ecu-fuel-pump_topic54932.html

--
Unless you're really interested in these, complete the ECU reset by:

Depressing and holding the accelerator pedal for an additional 10 seconds.. This will then reset the ECU!
--

And a big welcome to NPOC tooWave

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
burgerboy78 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgerboy78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by rsxxx69 rsxxx69 wrote:

That was how i reseted

Thank you nissan_navara.net !!!!

""Thanks to Boohoo for reading through the workshop manual, resetting ECU and FUEL pump MAY help in cutting down on that horrible tapping noise that the D40 suffers from.
Ive carryed out this reset and the engine is alot smoother, more responsive, less smokey and alot less tappy.

To carry out the reset carry out the following

Turn ingnition on so all dash lights come on.

Wait 3 seconds

PUMP accelerator pedel 5 times within 5 seconds....

with foot now OFF accelerator wait 7 seconds...

After 7 seconds press and hold down accelerator pedel for 10 seconds...

Atfer 10 seconds the Engine Managment Light will start to flash, at this point remove foot from accelerator.

the Nav is now in diag mode, so let the EML flash for a bit. the press and hold the acclerator pedel down for more than 10 seconds..this will then reset ECU and fuel pump etc......and put them into learning mode. (WHAT DO I DO NOW?)

sorry to bump this thread. ive just bought a p12 primera and its doing what the op said. 

my question is once i have done the above and the pump and ecu are in learning mode, what do i do then? key off?
thugpassion View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thugpassion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 4:30pm
Hello all,

Thanks so much to this forum and everyone, I change my SCV today and I am so happy. No more power loss and massive improvement in fuel consumption. After spending so much money and many parts (boost sensor, MAF, Hoses, wiring, earths and not to mention two diagnostic tests) you name it and all the time it was the SCV. I arrived at the dealership to order the SCV and was told that it cannot be this part causing the problem, and I should get a new pump altogether and aslo service the turbo. I was persistent and said no no no no.....I said I will take the risk to change the SCV as I were now more certain than ever that this was the problem. One hour later and I was a very happy man. no more power loss stress. only took 2 1/2 yrs...

Thanks again
madaboutandroid View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madaboutandroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:33pm
Tried the reset on my 2004 2.2dci today, seemed to work at first but now back to hunting when cold. New scv waiting for me at my in laws so will pick it up tonight and fit tomorrow will report back if fault cured.

Cheers
Stephen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>