Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11-144 temperature sensor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonrudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11-144 temperature sensor
    Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 3:16pm
Hi guys,

I have a P11-144 2.0 SE+. Have had her from new and have recently been suffering with fuel economy issues. Throughout it's whole life it has been serviced without worrying of cost. Basically i have been doing some work on her and figured out the temp sensor is faulty. Now apparently there are two. One for the temp gauge and the other for the ecu know as an emts. Does anyone know the location of the two sensors. THis could quite possibly be useful to others as i only average 24mpg but on another primera i have i average 10mpg more.

Thanks
Jon
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 3:26pm
hi and welcome to npoc...

no 5 on here is the engine coolant temp sensor, iirc the other one should be around that area as well,

FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
 Post Reply Post Reply