Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leon Red P11on 18s in North East UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 10:23pm
Welcome to NPOC LeonThumbs%20Up.

As Shaun siad earlier, you should've popped over and said hello. We don't bite, unless we're hungry.

Have a good un fella
Gazza
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by nabber nabber wrote:

welcome from a fellow northeastener (sunderland) leon

Nabber... ya know who this is... its the bloke who turned up at the S.O.L meet as we were leaving in the red P11.

All round problem solved as to the identity of the unknown primera!!!

LOL
nabber View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nabber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Katie Katie wrote:

Originally posted by nabber nabber wrote:

welcome from a fellow northeastener (sunderland) leon
Nabber... ya know who this is... its the bloke who turned up at the S.O.L meet as we were leaving in the red P11.All round problem solved as to the identity of the unknown primera!!! LOL

ah yes katie i remember now , mystery solved eh may as well do a banana dude coz hes taken over my smileys lol
SubbyG00n View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SubbyG00n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 8:52pm
oh rite Katie, thats what meet u meant i turned up at late.  Yeah, I was meant to be going down with my m8 Lee in his CRX cos Paula from JNE had told him to pop along but then he managed to loose his steering wheel bolt and couldn't drive the CRX (long story) so we went in my Primera instead.  At the time i didn't have the nice wheels tho and i didn't wanna go down in a dirty standard looking primera so i refused to leave until i washed the car, hense why i was amaizingly late. :-)
Sam View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC Gardener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 9:12pm
welcome along dude 
james inglis View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james inglis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 9:29pm
nice car mate, looks really clean see you at a show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123