Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new member with a ginger p11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REAPA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member with a ginger p11
    Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:09pm
hi all new one here from the north east, i have a ginger p11 sri upgraded to gt Big smile big plans for the car lots more stuff on order Wink hopefully ill try get along to the northeast meeting next week

car used to belong to someone off here reg is p170bdg bought it from lad down blackburn and its covered in npoc stickers 
PrimeraPowa View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimeraPowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:15pm
That'll be Jonny-Youngs old car dude, theres a project thread for it on here I think.
rrbarny View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
The Weakest Link!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrbarny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:22pm
welcome to the club Thumbs Up but you might want to edit the reg no with this being an open section Wink
Too old to leave too young to get me pension.
COTM Jan 2013.
I`ve now got me pension
Jonny-Young View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
La gente esta muy loca

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny-Young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:23pm
Hey mate welcome to the club. Glad to hear she has gone to a good home and not been broken up.

PS get some piccys up.
Number of GT's Killed now stands at 2
Jim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC S.H.A.T.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:54pm
Welcome to the NPOC,

Great to see a familiar car coming full circle again,

Enjoy the Forums,

Jim Wahey

Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 7:24pm
Welcome to NPOC.

Nice to see more NE members.

If you're feeling like showing your new car off, there is a North East meet on Sunday 23rd at Penshaw. Details can be found in the Meetings & Events section.
oz80 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oz80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 8:01pm
Welcome mate, looking forward to seeing some pics mate

P11-144 VT-6 CVT
Geordie View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member
Not in Estate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 8:30pm
Hi Jamie, and welcome to NPOC Thumbs Up

Great to see a much loved car stay in the club. It was disappointing to hear that Jonny had to sell. Good looking car in what is becoming a rare colour these days. I'm in South Shields for the next 2 or 3 nights if you want a mini-meet.

Enjoy the forums,
Chris
Car of the Month April 2010 (Black GT)
Car of the Month August 2012 (Red Wagon)
"You are a one man, used car industry, improvement system!!" - Tom (12/12/16)
Current: 1991 P10 2 litre GS
bigsydney View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
BEAR 7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsydney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 8:42pm

i think you will find this is one of the best club around,so it good to see cars coming back with new owners ,just shows that the npoc stickers work

on ps3 as npoc.
REAPA1 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REAPA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:07pm
to be honest it hasnt changed yet only thing ive done so far is put gt half leather interior in it hald decent sounds and ive got elec sunroof motor to fit and just picked up set of front fogs tonight also got hold of a set of 280mm disks and callipers not sure what size is on just i seen them going cheap so got them anyway lol

things to come :
apexi intake
z32 afm
d2 coilovers
short shift
stainless decat and stainless cat back as alredy has manifold and d/pipe
tarox/brembo disks and pads all round (havnt decided which yet)
uprated fuel rail/regulator
nismo 555cc injectors + remap
and probably alot more as im still looking lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>