Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hi from staffordshire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:18pm
was a p12 on Clough Street in Hanley, not sure if a diesel or not
surplus 6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surplus 6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 11:55pm
I'll get the wife to check that out, she's off to her mothers near hanley tomorrow Big smile
**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 6:23am
if i see anymore when im out n about will message you, was on that jocks place bottom end across from panel co's yard
surplus 6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surplus 6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 9:29am
thanks for that mate
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by surplus 6 surplus 6 wrote:

Originally posted by timeshock! timeshock! wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forumBig smile
the 2.2DCi 05 is a second edition P12 and pretty much most issues have been resolved. However vulnerabilities still remain with the turbo, and electrical problem sometimes on the steering wheel and a fuel problem which we may have just found a very cheap fix for. You can download a free electronic service manual from this site if you want further info on the the car.

Turbo probs can start to manifest themselves around the mileage you are looking at so pay particular attention to it if you are looking. Ask whether the turbo has already been changed
rang this morning and it's sold Cry but there is an 04 2.2 DI SE for sale about 20/25 miles away Clap that has 71k on the clock. I'll ask about the turbo and have a look through the service history. the cheap fix, would that be the reseting fix that was posted off the other site?? was reading it last night Wink
Yes but it is early days yet
surplus 6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surplus 6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 9:52pm
what sort of turbo probs can manifest? what do I need to look out for???
toggy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 11:33pm
welcome to npoc :)
Haydnw View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haydnw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by timeshock! timeshock! wrote:

[would that be the reseting fix that was posted off the other site?? was reading it last night Wink
Yes but it is early days yet[/QUOTE]

Has anyone actually tried this reset procedure on a p12 ?

What are the downsides of trying it out ?

I'm tempted to see if it resolves my erratic cold tickover but a bit nervous in case I make things worse.

Should I try it ?

Haydn
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 11:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12