Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - nissan primera p12 beeping when left indicator on?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nissan primera p12 beeping when left indicator on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nissan primera p12 beeping when left indicator on?
    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:58am
I think given the issues have told us about the car has got confused, and thinks it is towing a trailer, do you have a tow bar? I take it the rear light was damaged during some sort of accident. I am unsure whether there is a satisfactory fix for this, how ever I think if you read the entire thread for this post you will get a better idea of what I am talking about. On page two there is a link to a Russian site that claims to have a solutionThumbs Up
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
Originally posted by roy.2 roy.2 wrote:

Did you do the Earth Fix on the left one?

Yes I did the earth fix on both, but not working still have the keep beepingwhen turn right.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:26am
Did you do the Earth Fix on the left one?
Roy
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:40am
Originally posted by isbou isbou wrote:

Yes Roy, it didn't work.

I mean I cut and splice.
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:39am
Yes Roy, it didn't work.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:31pm
So did you have to cut and splice the wires or was it plug & play?
Roy
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:38pm
Hello thank you all for your reply, I'm sorry I'm frenchman and berline=4doors as said by imckay.
each bulb has its earth wire, so I managed to create another earth wire leaving each bulb also but the problem persist.

Another thing, I had an accident a month ego which break the right light, before the accident the right light is similar than the how to one, but now it's what I show you and the left light is similar than in the how to.

conclusion I have different model of rear light, may be the problem come from there.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:54pm
My bad Ian. I only looked at the 1st picture. Ouch  It's a strange one is that. There must be a main Earth wire that goes into the individual bulb holders, he will need to tap into that. Thumbs Up
Roy
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:34pm
Berline is French for Saloon/Sedan/4 Door. Says Google Big smile

The Pic Isbou has linked has wires going to individual Plastic Bulb Holders.
Not the 'Metal Frame' that is in the How To.

I would guess that you would need to check if the Ground is shared to all the Bulb Holders and splice an additional ground from the wire to some Metalwork.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Isbou. Just to be clear what you mean by..your car is a berline...The British meaning of this is...a limousine with a glass partition between the front and rear seats. LOL
Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>