Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 Alarm & Immobiliser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 Alarm & Immobiliser
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 9:30am
Hi..

How do i test if the alarm/immobilisers working or not?

I know the light flashes but that proves nothing!!

Ta!
Soon to be Red SRI Hatch...
MysticMike View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 10:11am

hi 

lock the car using the key phob wait 30 seconds,then open the car using the key traditional way the alarm should sound  horn and siren if you just here a clicking it will be in valet mode use the black key with the metal ball on the end and hold it on the black connector int he boot on the left hand side until it beeps three times  or two cant remember one turns alarm off one turns it on,also the button by the drivers seat turns the cabin sensors on and off

Moon_Monkey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:59pm
black key???

umm... I only have 1 key... I'm also not sure of what the sensor thing is but i'll have a look in the boot on my lunch...

cheers tho!
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:25pm
or just sit inside the car, arm the alarm, wait a few secs, move around wave your arms etc, and the alarm should go
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Moon_Monkey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moon_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:36pm
might be easier that one! lol!
MysticMike View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:43pm
make sure you have the button next to youpressed then if it clciks you could of just turned the sensor off 
crazy taxi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy taxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by ragt20 ragt20 wrote:

or just sit inside the car, arm the alarm, wait a few secs, move around wave your arms etc, and the alarm should go

If the car alarm don't sound at least your workmate's alarm bells will be ringing and the may phone the funny farm for youLOL
Old enough to know better, too old to change
 Post Reply Post Reply