Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12  Radio/Heating LCD Display help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Radio/Heating LCD Display help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 5:52pm
Not sure I can fully answer your query, what you do have to ensure is that it is an exact like for like replacement for the one you have fitted, there are many variables depending on the year of manufactures and spec of your vehicle particularly if sat nav is fitted.  I don't think you have to code that code that unit.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 7:25pm
No code for the Display.

As Timeshock says, you need to make sure it is from the same Spec Car.
Sat Nav and non-Sat Nav Screens have different Connections.

Not sure if there was a change pre and post Facelift.

There will be a Part No on the back of your Screen
Something like 28090-AV617
marko_compa View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marko_compa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 6:24am
Thank you for all information. Yesterday I took out the display and ordered the display with same MODEL NO. CC5W-3002P(EU). I hope that everything fits.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234