Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 2.2DCi power loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 11:01pm
how do i check if there is any splits in the pipe or cracks that means ive got to take everthing off again lol
Paintitblack View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintitblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 12:59pm
Just a question about the ECU and pump reset. How do you finish the procedure? At the end after you've pressed and held the pedal for more than ten seconds what do you? Switch off the ignition and start the car?
kitty321 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 12:29pm
i had the same problem on my car and it turned out to be a tiny split in the fuel line from filter to engine [ small black rubber hose ]  changed this and problem solved
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12