Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nissan primera p11 2.0 td stalling isue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nissan primera p11 2.0 td stalling isue
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:41pm
Hi all i have a 96 primera wp11 2.0 td and it is salling and dropping revs to about 350rpm at times. When parked and you put your foot down then let it of the revs drop to far and bounch back up or stall it allso stalls when i'm pulling up at lights. I have flash it and it's come up with code 12 the maf sensor. So got a new one but this made the problem worse, aswell as stalling it lost lots of power like i was towing a truck behind me.

Anyone got any ideas
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:43pm
Dan, can you please stop dropping stealth links into your text to other forums (now removed) - We don't allow this here etc.

And thanks for sorting the thread title second time around.

Many thanks,
Shaun
danny75 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by essNchill essNchill wrote:

Dan, can you please stop dropping stealth links into your text to other forums (now removed) - We don't allow this here etc.

And thanks for sorting the thread title second time around.

Many thanks,
Shaun
not sure what a stealth linkConfused is but ok i willSmile
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:52pm
The word "towing" in your text, was a hyperlink to another Nissan Forum... If someone clicked on the word it took them away from our forum onto the other etc.

I suspect you just copied the text from the post you made on the other forum, as that other forum is a nasty crock o shite filled with advertising bollox fest and it had automatically populated your post on that forum with a stealth link on the same word.

It's all good now, no worriesThumbs Up
malco1m View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malco1m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 6:56pm
Hi Dan, 
did you sort this problem out I have the same problem with my 98 wp11 2.0 td.
Malcolm.
 Post Reply Post Reply