Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello! New Member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello! New Member
    Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 9:35pm

I'm new to the forum, so thought I'd best make myself know and say hello. Smile

I previously had a plumb coloured p11 with grey leather and wood trim. I was stunned by the pace the thing could carry down a b road! I'd almost compare it to my old 205gti. Though my main thought was, this thing would be an absolute weapon with another 50hp.

So I'll hopefully soon be buying a nice P11 GT. Big smile

If everything goes to plan, I'll have a bit of money over to do some engine tuning. I was wondering what sort of gains I could expect and what it'll cost me?!

What could I expect from CAI, De-cat, Manifold, Exhaust & Cams? And how hard is it going to kick me in the wallet?

Any input appreciated, thanks. :)
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 9:38pm
hello and welcome to npoc.

you got a good list of bolt on mods there, most of those can be got for reasonably good money, all depends on how patient you are and whether you want new, or are happy to take some of them like cams etc 2nd hand...
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
baka View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 10:47pm
Hi, thanks.

I'm happy with second hand to be honest, usually means you can sell things on for close to what you paid! Rather than taking a big hit when you sell up. :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply