Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Estate indicator buzzer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillypodsparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 3:42pm
Thanks mick it's really appreciated what you are doing for me.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 3:53pm
I would suggest that edit your post and remove your email address, it really is not a good idea to put personal details up on a public forum.

mods will remove it anyway
mick307 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 3:53pm
Pics on the way and i will have a look at Timeshock's link to post them on the thread too.

Cheers

Mick.
mick307 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 3:58pm
Photos, hopefully!! Although not in order, i am still learning.

Mick.

NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 4:03pm
For completeness a face lift dash

lillypodsparrot View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillypodsparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 4:14pm
Got them mick thanks & timeshock has posted my dashboard, and on inspection of mine there doesn't appear to be a separation of left & right of the dials. It's a complete housing, gonna have a little poke around to see if the section will come free easy. I have tried to edit my post with the email in, if the mods are passing through can you delete my email addy pleaseeeeeeeeee   
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by lillypodsparrot lillypodsparrot wrote:

Got them mick thanks & timeshock has posted my dashboard, and on inspection of mine there doesn't appear to be a separation of left & right of the dials. It's a complete housing, gonna have a little poke around to see if the section will come free easy. I have tried to edit my post with the email in, if the mods are passing through can you delete my email addy pleaseeeeeeeeee   

You are a full member therefore you have edit rights just click on the' post option' -= top right in your post you wish to  edit and select edit from the list
lillypodsparrot View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillypodsparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 5:04pm
Thanks timeshock for the info
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 5:48pm

Something I was reading on the Russian Primera site about this problem.

With the ignition on, indicator flashing and beeping, remove the bulb from the repeater indicator on the wing.
The beeping should stop.
With the indicators still flashing, insert the repeater bulb.
mick307 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

Something I was reading on the Russian Primera site about this problem.

With the ignition on, indicator flashing and beeping, remove the bulb from the repeater indicator on the wing.
The beeping should stop.
With the indicators still flashing, insert the repeater bulb.

I have tried that. I replaced all the indicator bulbs and when that had no effect i tried changing them one at a time with the indicator on. It stops bleeping until the bulb is put back in. Its as though theres a signal that too much power is being used to flash all 3 bulbs.

Mick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>