Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Air Bag Warning Light

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 12:30am
Just solved the same issue on my 2002 primera estate. Wish I'd seen last week before failed mot lol. Still retest no sweat 😅
NumA View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NumA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 11:46am
I've had that very same air bag problem for several months, just decided to google the problem and I was directed to NPOC where I discovered the solution to the problem. Now resolved.
Thank you
NumA
Peter. A. Edwards
NumA View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NumA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 11:48am
Thanks Timeshock, You resolved my issues too
Peter. A. Edwards
Goldfish View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 11:54am
Yes, this is a great resource that saves its combined membership literally thousands of pounds with simple, practical and helpful advice.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by NumA NumA wrote:

Thanks Timeshock, You resolved my issues too
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Pleased you have re-solved your issue thanks for the feedbackThumbs Up
DarshanPK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarshanPK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:05pm
Hi Brain, I am not sure if you are still part of NPOC.  I have the same problem, but i am not able to see any yellow connector block.  Can you help where you found the same?
Thanksk, 
Darshan
DarshanPK View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarshanPK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:06pm
Or can anybody help me here please...
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 4:25pm
Hi and welcome to the your first posting even if it looks as if you have been around for a while.
have you tried the check/clear procedure to ascertain which airbag is giving the problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12