Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > NPOC Affiliates / Traders > Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:08am

July was our best month of the year for business on our special car insurance scheme! If your car insurance renewal is due in the next 30 days, please feel free to ring us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.

Recent feedback -

·         Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

·         Just like to say thanks for great service I received today by yourselves.. Spoke to a lass called Jade.. She was fantastic to deal with and even better she managed to save me nearly 600 notes
Please pass my thanks on.

·         Just had a great quote. i liked how helpfull he was.
Thanks Dave

·         I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee

·         Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670!
Brilliant. Highly recommended guys.

·         Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).

·         Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825

Please give us a ring!

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Tim@Prestige View Drop Down
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:58pm

Hi

Just to let you know I am away until 10/9/12 so won’t be able to answer any pm’s or questions on here until then. However the team are waiting to take your call!

This feedback was posted this week –

Prestige definitely treated me right :)
Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.

plymPRIM97 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 2:06pm
Tim, did you respond to the feedback on the forum here from Taz Taylor?  I was interested to see your response to the need for a credit check when paying up front.
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 2:24pm
Hi
Yes, one of our companies give a further discount for this. It's not imperative therefore!

Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 2:39pm
Not sure I understand what you mean so apologies for being dim and seeking clarification, Tim.
You mean there is a discount for paying up front and that the request for a credit check was therefore just a request and NOT mandatory?  Taz will be interested to read that based on my understanding of his issue.

Thanks
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:23pm

We ask about credit checking as there are some insurers who predominately indicate rates based on their credit ratings.  Some insurer claims statistics prove that people with better credit ratings are less likely to have larger claims.  So they give discounts accordingly.

So it's not mandatory.

Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:26pm
I think that's an excellent clarification - thanks Tim. 
Taz Taylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taz Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Tim@Prestige Tim@Prestige wrote:

We ask about credit checking as there are some insurers who predominately indicate rates based on their credit ratings.  Some insurer claims statistics prove that people with better credit ratings are less likely to have larger claims.  So they give discounts accordingly.

So it's not mandatory.

Not to continue any form of argument/debate as I'm well passed it and happily insured elsewhere, but I will say that the operative told me otherwise Tim, stating that it was mandatory for a credit check. If I had received the above confirmation I maybe would not have been so offended. 

I feel that the claim that people with a better credit rating are less likely to claim is gibberish. Next people with size 10 or greater shoes will be whacked as they have a greater risk of getting their foot stuck under the brake pedal. I just cant get my head around it, especially when some people with lower ratings are less likely to want to stump up a years insurance for 2 cars in advance. Who's risking the most there, especially when both cars don't come to £1500 all in! 

I look forward to trying again next year! Tongue
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 9:01am

Hi Taz

Sorry for the delay, I have just returned from holiday.
Can you pm me your phone number please so that we can do an internal audit and locate the person you spoke to please?

Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 9:13am
If it helps I was just told by another broker that I would not be quoted without a credit check - I said I found that offensive and asked for the Manager.   Surprise surprise - it is not mandatory and I've actually been quoted a reasonable premium at my renewal date.  

THe problem is that the operatives are given too little information(deliberately?) and they believe what they are saying so it's not even a convincing lie to them it's the "truth".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>