Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > NPOC Affiliates / Traders > Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
Author
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 10:12am

Hi to all!

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in September! 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.

Feedback recently received -

‘All done at a great price so thanks guys.’

‘Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful.’

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Tim@Prestige View Drop Down
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 11:25am

Thanks to those who have rung for a quote.

We have already beaten July’s record for people taking out policies with us this month, and we have another third of the month to go!

NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 10:45am

Please ring us if your car insurance renewal is due in October because...........

We did twice as much business in September than we did in our previous best month, July!!!

Here is some latest feedback -  

• Just got a renewal quote from Prestige, the missus said it was great to talk to someone who knew what they were on about and didn’t treat her like a fool. On top of that we saved 40 quid. Not a fortune but then again who could moan at £350 all in and no poxy exclusions for it being a Cabriolet (don’t laff, a lot exclude theft from inside the car and personal injury).

• Just called; very encouraging conversation with Tony. Just need to wait for my renewal to come through now.

• Cheers for all your help yesterday and getting one of yours guys to call me and go through everything i would get and giving me a great price at the end of it expect a call from me very soon to seal the deal

• Can't thank the guys at Prestige enough.

•  I gave them a hard time with tough demands and they managed to beat my ‘XXXXXX’ quote by £40

• Couldn't fault their customer service at all

• Must say a big thanks and also sorry to the guys at Prestige. I've been with ‘XXXXXX’ for the last few years and they've always been pretty decent, last year I was quoted £805 with me and the missus on the car 5 years NCB but this year they wanted £839, still a good price but not what you'd expect. So I rang Prestige and they managed get it down to £725

Look forward to you ringing! 0800 330 8057 or 0333 400 1580 for mobiles

NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 2:28pm

Interesting article!

Car insurance and the gender directive

Here’s an article from ‘Which.co.uk’ (in case you haven’t seen this!) (Taken from http://www.which.co.uk/money/insurance/guides/insurance-gender-discrimination-rules/car-insurance-and-the-gender-directive/)........

“Women drivers under the age of 25 will see their premiums rise from December 2012.

Car insurance is one of the main areas that is being affected by the European ruling on gender. Historically, gender has been used alongside the type of vehicle, the age of the driver, the postcode of the driver and the insured’s driving history, among other factors, to calculate the car insurance premium rate of the individual.

Likely impact on car insurance premiums

Insurance companies will no longer be able to charge different rates according to the gender of the applicant. Claims data highlighting that young male drivers have considerably higher accident rates and claims costs than young women will now not be allowed to be used when insurers set premiums. A male driver under 21 is twice as likely to have an accident as a woman of the same age.

This will mean that women drivers under the age of 25 will see their premiums rise, while their male counterparts should see their rates decline. There has been some speculation that insurers will maintain high premium levels for young men and raise rates for young women drivers to match these.

What car insurers are doing

Car insurers are adjusting their risk rating and pricing models to be able to offer gender-neutral quotations by 21 December 2012.”

And the article finished with –

“It's more important than ever to shop around when your renewal quote arrives, particularly if the gender ruling should lead to a fall in your premium. Renewal quotes rarely offer best value.”

Don’t forget to ring us at renewal therefore ;)

PIIPete View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PIIPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 6:21pm
Hi Tim are you able to provide a list of all the underwriters you insure people with?

Is there a particular subset of underwriters that are typically used for Car Club Member Primera GT's which are modified?

PII GT Hatch: Nistune, Fujitsubo Mani+Catback, k&n panel, ported, gspec pulleys, tigersealed F&R engine mounts Quaife, Polybush front upper arms, HEL hoses, rear strut brace, L/W battery.
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 9:17am
Hi Pete
We use many underwriters such as Aviva, Ageas, AXA, etc, and also have our own insurance company, Mulsanne, so there is a long list.

We look at each quote on it's own merits and we quote the cheapest company based on this.

Hope this helps.

Kimarlim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimarlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:35pm
Hi all
I should have gotten around to this earlier but hey ho, better late than never !

I had just done my insurance on my P11 GT this year, changing companies in the process, when I had the opportunity to purchase a P10 eGT. One of my major concerns was what the cost of insurance was going to be. As most of you will know, if you insure a second car, your insurance on it starts with NO no claims bonus.

After trying the company the P11 GT is with, AND several others, all were talking telephone numbers & putting silly restrictions on a poor 61 year old guy, who only wanted a project in his spare time. (thats me by the way).

I thought I would try Prestige & steeled myself for a long winded phone call, the obligatory thousand questions followed by a pause in which time stands still, followed by the disappointment of another astronomical figure.

Six or seven questions later, and hardly a pause in the conversation, I had a quote ! I had to ask for it to be repeated, then I asked if they were sure ? They were, and I took the quote up there and then !

Prestige had managed to find me a company that would give me no claims discount, even on a new policy ! I paid little more for the P10 eGT than I was paying for the P11 GT with ten years plus no claims.

In short, these guys worked out well for me. My gratitude goes to Tony. Quick, efficient, helpful, we even managed a few laughs in the conversation !

Take it from me guys 'n' gals, this is insurance with a human touch !

I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, after all, what have you got to lose ? They may save you money !
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:32am
Well saidClap
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:32am
I meant to add.. If you don't try, you'll never know etc.
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Kimarlim Kimarlim wrote:

Hi all
I should have gotten around to this earlier but hey ho, better late than never !

I had just done my insurance on my P11 GT this year, changing companies in the process, when I had the opportunity to purchase a P10 eGT. One of my major concerns was what the cost of insurance was going to be. As most of you will know, if you insure a second car, your insurance on it starts with NO no claims bonus.

After trying the company the P11 GT is with, AND several others, all were talking telephone numbers & putting silly restrictions on a poor 61 year old guy, who only wanted a project in his spare time. (thats me by the way).

I thought I would try Prestige & steeled myself for a long winded phone call, the obligatory thousand questions followed by a pause in which time stands still, followed by the disappointment of another astronomical figure.

Six or seven questions later, and hardly a pause in the conversation, I had a quote ! I had to ask for it to be repeated, then I asked if they were sure ? They were, and I took the quote up there and then !

Prestige had managed to find me a company that would give me no claims discount, even on a new policy ! I paid little more for the P10 eGT than I was paying for the P11 GT with ten years plus no claims.

In short, these guys worked out well for me. My gratitude goes to Tony. Quick, efficient, helpful, we even managed a few laughs in the conversation !

Take it from me guys 'n' gals, this is insurance with a human touch !

I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, after all, what have you got to lose ? They may save you money !

Excellent!
Many thanks for the feedback :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>