Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new ere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmo2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new ere
    Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:17pm
heyy, my names shaun  im 20 and i just recently got a nissan primera 1.6 hatchback 5dr 1996 edition. just poppin by to say high and to welcome myself to the forum :D
shaun
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:18pm

Hello there Shaun! Welcome to NPOC and indeed the 1.6 army!WinkRockon

Hope you're enjoying the motor!
Gary1972 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Gaz 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:24pm
Welcome to NPOC Shaun Thumbs%20Up
Angel1 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:25pm
Wavehellooo!
I belong to the GT army...I am one of the very few girlies on the forum who owns their own GT...its been pimped of course...they are a terrible lot in here...it wont belong before you start...lol Big%20smile

Arise the Dark Knight! Best Show & Shine JAE 2010
edmo2k6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmo2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:27pm
well atm my cars terrible, i want it kitted up but its not that easy to kit up this car lol and its not advisable apparently lol but i cant afford a better car yet haha thanks for the warm welcome people :D
Sam View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC Gardener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:30pm
welcome along mate, i am also 20, (dont know what use that would be to you lol) i used to have a 1.6 lx, p10 though, now i have a p11 gt,

enjoy the club, btw the £15 joining fee is well worth it, loads of information in the forums that as a non member you cant get to, you will probably save yourself £15 within the first month,i know i did
edmo2k6 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmo2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:32pm
cheers m8 i myt think bout that :D sounds good
Gary1972 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Gaz 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:33pm

Shaun there's alot of 1.6's in here and each one is a credit to it's owner.

Take a look through the member's cars section to get some ideas.

nordic scooby View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordic scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 8:34pm

Wavehi shaun welcome to the club the peeps on here or the friendly and always willing to help keep an eye out for meets local to you and get your self down its great

PS get some pics of your car up we love to see the newbie's prim'sThumbs%20UpWahey
ever seen scooby run!

NPOC BEST IN SHOW N SHINE 2007 (cheers peeps)
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 9:17pm
Welcome to NPOC ShaunThumbs%20Up
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>