Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost without a gt...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
thedukes055 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedukes055 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost without a gt...
    Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by plymPRIM97 plymPRIM97 wrote:

no - just travel past your way regularly between London and Plymouth.  You should hook with all of teh guys down Gosport way - no distance to speak of at all.  I think there might even be multiple GT owning members - who knows, you might and employ gentle persuasion and .....

yea i will, i am gonna try and get to a meet soon, see some of the cars in person...

i am gonna hold off, i waited 2 years whats a few more weeks, plus someone on here may feel sorry for me, and decide to offer me a mint one 

ok thats one to far but am just gonna wait.

good things come to those who wait!!!!
thedukes
Jim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC S.H.A.T.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 6:34pm
Welcome to the NPOC,

I find myself in much the same dilemma. I bought my red GT off eBay about 3 years ago with 170k on the clocks. I put over 30k on the car and it was brilliant. Sadly in the end I just had to stop adding money to it and eventually broke and scrapped it. Much of it still lives on members cars

I can't help but want another now, and I shall one day!

Enjoy the search and don't be in too much of a rush there are a fair few out there.

Grim View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

r1pp3R

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by thedukes055 thedukes055 wrote:

thats great news for you, i am scanning like mad,  shame i carnt make myself like the nordic blue aint it.

still i do want to hold out for an orange gt, pref saloon 

now i have started really getting the bug to drive one again, the gt never leaves you does it.

great site to those who run it btw!!

Dont like nordics whats wrong with you man
Sorry I scraped all those primeras ☹️
plymPRIM97 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 5:07pm
no - just travel past your way regularly between London and Plymouth.  You should hook with all of teh guys down Gosport way - no distance to speak of at all.  I think there might even be multiple GT owning members - who knows, you might and employ gentle persuasion and .....
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedukes055 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:23pm
you local then?

thedukes
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:16pm
I know it pretty well.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedukes055 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:01pm
i am down south  rg25 2jd
can travel lol.

thedukes
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymPRIM97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 3:08pm
where are you roughly?
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedukes055 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 2:13pm
thats great news for you, i am scanning like mad,  shame i carnt make myself like the nordic blue aint it.

still i do want to hold out for an orange gt, pref saloon 

now i have started really getting the bug to drive one again, the gt never leaves you does it.

great site to those who run it btw!!

thedukes
P11power View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P11power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 8:22pm
I picked up my ginger gt for 280 drives like dream
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>