Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera MOT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera MOT
    Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 2:08am
BOTTOM METAL WATER HOSE CORRODED - N/S/F WISHBONE BUSHES STARTING TO SPLIT - N/S/F BRAKE PIPE CORRODED - FRONT EXHAUST BRAKET BROKEN

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any experience of fixing the above and whether its expensive.  I recently brought this car and its started leaking and the slight noise from underneath it . I did some checking and found out that the above problems were listed as advisories in the previous MOT from However ,none appear in the Current MOT  neither as a fail or advisory . . Does anyone have any take on this . I am so tempted to scrap it but want to get some use out of it till December or as much time as I can without it being dangerous to drive . I would love to hear you thoughts .
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:58am
Hi, welcome to NPOC.

Have you checked to see if the issues were dealt with, as you say they were there for the previous MOT, but nothing on the current MOT, which would suggest to me they've been sorted, but the car has developed another leak somewhere and a new noise what ever the new noise is, as you don't say what kind of noise it.

Also, please note point 2 of our forum rules. 

2. Thread / Topic Titles in the Nissan Primera Help & Queries Section.
When making a new thread in the Nissan Primera Help & Queries Section ONLY, please always include your model of car. For instance:
"Need help" = NOT an acceptable thread title.
"Nissan Primera P10 Need help with radio" = Congratulations, you got it!
Please always start your thread title with the words "Nissan Primera Pxx" - This helps you get the help you need and quickly, we all drive different models of Primera etc.
Threads with incorrect titles in the Nissan Primera Help & Queries Section will be removed.

It helps us to help you if we know which version of Primera you are referring to.

Many thanksSmile

It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply