Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - Tyre Pressures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_member Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - Tyre Pressures
    Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 7:10pm
Hi Guys.

I checked my tyres today and they where all at 30psi when the tyres where hot from driving, I know the pressures on the door panel are for when the tyres are cold - how how much would you increase the pressures to allow for hot tyres? 

I pumped them up to 35 and 32 psi as per the door but I think they should be a tad higher.

Any thoughts on what to pump them up to when the tyres are hot as nearest petrol station is about 10 mins away from my home.

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Thanks guys

wickydude View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 7:26pm
Not sure about your driving style, but my tyres dont get hot in 10min
They will be all right with the 35/32 I think.

Ex: Primera P12 1.9dCi Estate<b
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 8:49pm
Why don't you measure the pressure before you go when they are cold than add the required air at the station?As said above though 10 mins should not matter that much
 Post Reply Post Reply