Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello from across the pond! New P10 Owner in USA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from across the pond! New P10 Owner in USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 10:06pm
Ha ha, not by a long shot! I have a whole list of stuff building up... starting with an SR20VE swap! :) Probably going to order the motor in a few weeks, ha ha.
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 10:09pm
I'd say that's a pretty good place to start!
My automotive blog, The Wastegate
Also on Facebook
2_Liter_Turbo View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 10:14pm
Definitely :) A friend of mine has a B13 LSD transmission for cheap too, so I'll be swapping that in at the same time. I'd like to get the swap done as soon as possible, so I can just drive the car on a day to day basis while I do some major work on my S13 & S14. Then I can do small mods here and there as I go, without too much down time.
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 10:29pm
Sounds like a great daily driver, you should shock a few people as it'll be such a sleeper, lol.
My automotive blog, The Wastegate
Also on Facebook
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 11:01pm
Can't wait :)
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:23am
A big welcome in Steve and nice to see you've added a Primera (G20) to your list of owned cars finally.

Nice plans you have for her too Thumbs Up

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:36am
Thanks Shaun! Seems like a good group of people here Rockon
primreble View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primreble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:39am
HugWelcome to the forums love the P10 nice colour how about some pics of your other rides we dont mind Wink 
If its not a prim dont buy it
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 3:58am
Originally posted by primreble primreble wrote:

HugWelcome to the forums love the P10 nice colour how about some pics of your other rides we dont mind Wink 

Thanks! And no problem, lol :)

Here's my long term project: A 92 S13 240SX with a fully built SR20DET.

It's your everyday $500 POS beater... on the outside, lol.

And then what really counts...

Dyno Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9x0_3CSASM4
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Liter_Turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 4:00am
Here's the S14 which is stock other than the exhaust at the moment. Plans for this car is to swap everything from the S13 into it, and sell the S13. But for now, it's just a DD along with the P10, ha ha.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>