Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello from ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedi sr20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello from ireland
    Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 6:04pm
over the last weekend i bought a primera gt sr20de with a fair few bits done.i dont know an awefull lot about them but has put a smile right back on my face .it came with
k sport coilovers
camino headlamps
421 mani
5zeigien decat
fujitsobo backbox
front and rear struts 
2.5 cat back
its balck and 1998 and in very good nick,pulls like a train with short shit box.and better on petrol then my 01 micra!!! yes better.
every time i looked at stuff online  this site came up so i said id pop on and join.
im going to get it tested /doe and get it rolled and touch up front bumper thats it.
my name is phill and im from dublin in ireland.
ill pop up pic's soon Smile
go niri an bother leat
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 6:10pm
Hi and welcome to NPOC Phil.
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 7:48pm
hi and welcome to npoc mate, 

sounds like ya got a cracking car...look forward to seeing the pics
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 10:36pm
Welcome to the NPOC forums love to see the pictures of you car soon
jedi sr20 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedi sr20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 11:44am
how do i add pics lads???dosnt seem to be working
go niri an bother leat
GaryeGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Guinness Gaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryeGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:21pm
you could post up the donedeal add if you still have the link? 
seen this car for sale. iirc it was on donedeal for a long time from some guy in wexford. is it black? if its the same one, then its quite a straight car
jedi sr20 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedi sr20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by GaryeGT GaryeGT wrote:

you could post up the donedeal add if you still have the link? 
seen this car for sale. iirc it was on donedeal for a long time from some guy in wexford. is it black? if its the same one, then its quite a straight car
yeah think thats it i have pic;s on my phone and lappy .thats good to hear it dose seem like a really nice bus so far!!add says sold so cant do that!!

go niri an bother leat
GaryeGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Guinness Gaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryeGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:59pm
you can still post the link, it wont go dead for another few days, even if it does have the sold stamp across it
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by jedi sr20 jedi sr20 wrote:

over the last weekend i bought a primera gt sr20de with a fair few bits done.i dont know an awefull lot about them but has put a smile right back on my face .it came with
k sport coilovers
camino headlamps
421 mani
5zeigien decat
fujitsobo backbox
front and rear struts 
2.5 cat back
its balck and 1998 and in very good nick,pulls like a train with short shit box.and better on petrol then my 01 micra!!! yes better.
every time i looked at stuff online  this site came up so i said id pop on and join.
im going to get it tested /doe and get it rolled and touch up front bumper thats it.
my name is phill and im from dublin in ireland.
ill pop up pic's soon Smile

I've heard the shift action is pretty crap with that mod (boom boom!).

Your best bet for pics is upload them to photobucket and then link to them in here by getting the direct address for the pic and then adding but without the spaces.

I look forward to seeing some pics, welcome in!
My automotive blog, The Wastegate
Also on Facebook
 Post Reply Post Reply