Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 - GXE specs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilrukds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 - GXE specs
    Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 10:53am
Hi, my Primera in a 1999 P11 GXE with SR20DE engine and a manual tranny. I have never seen anything about a GXE in the forums and looking for some specs and more details about the trim. Let me know if anyone knows about it. It has a open mouth grille with the nissan logo in the middle (like the infiniti g20 but with the nissan logo)

Thank you!
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 11:15am
From Googling it quickly it looks like a Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) trim level rather than a UK or European trim. As the majority of guys on here are European, it is not a trim we are familiar with. Hopefully someone will know more than me but Google may be your friend here. Good luck with your search Smile
dilrukds View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilrukds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 11:18am
Ya thats what I'm thinking too. Any site you know of to get details of these JDM trims? My VIN number starts with JN1. So it should be JDM I guess.
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 11:23am
Not off the top of my head unless you went searching for Japanese sites through Google translate I'm afriad.
Iraj View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:18am
Hi Dilruk,

Me too have the same car. Its a 2001 make and I'm also looking for some materials especially the service manual. Hope you can share if you manage to find any.

Thanks,

Iraj.
dilrukds View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilrukds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 11:38am
I still have the user manual that came with the car. Other than that you can use the FSM available to download in the forums. But didn't find anything specific for the GXE.
Iraj View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 4:44am
Yeah, thats the thing. There's nothing specific for the GXE. P11 manuals available in the forum are for the European version.
 Post Reply Post Reply