Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Spotted Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Silver P12 spotted in portsmouth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRIMEVILERA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silver P12 spotted in portsmouth
    Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 7:09pm

Spotted in morning about 7:45 am, a silver p12 with NPOC sticker on bumper, coming off the M27 and turning onto the eastern road travelling into pompey reg no KD04 *** Blacked out windows too
must work near the motor park industrial estate
pm me
new to Nissan!
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 9:53pm
That's my girlfriend Laura and her P12 (Beatrix) :) And yeah she was on her her way to work.
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 9:56pm
Get yaself and your P12 up onto Portsdown Hill for our next Southern Meet (a week on Sunday) and come meet us all and say hello.

PRIMEVILERA View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRIMEVILERA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 10:00pm
hi to you all,
i just got my p12, and want to do a lot to it.
i was on my way to work and spotted the car, same colour and spec thought i was halucinating , identical cars!! haha.
i want to join and go to meets. but i want to find ppl who have modded their p12's and see what can be achieved.
are you going to the portdown meet?
what do you drive?
mark
new to Nissan!
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 10:18pm
I'm a P11 man, well I say man but my P11 is actually Pink and quite heavily modifed LOL! Me and Laura will both be at the Hill Meet in our Primeras, you'd be very welcome to pop along and have a chat :) We are both local (Gosport / Fareham).
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 10:31pm
If you want to heavily mod a P12, here's a good example:

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/november-2011-bigsydney-p12_topic55563.html

There's not a lot out for the P12 sadly, unless you live overseas.. But thinking out of the box and having some insider info gets you somewhere.. A good example is induction kits for the P12, you'll struggle to find anything for starters and the P12 doesn't like cone filters.. But I can tell you that any performance panel filter for a P11 will fit into your airbox and work very nicely :) I bought a K&N performance panel filter for Laura's 12, which was listed for the P11 and it's a direct and perfect fit etc etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply