Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11SE with factory option GT engine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11SE with factory option GT engine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 5:13pm
GT engine was an option only on the SE cars and cost £500 inc vat at the time. cheap if you ask me

blackbird View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 9:12am
Thanks for the info
I've bought the one in Cardiff

Brilliant car
keithSRI View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 10:33am
Looked like a winner. Well done!
Jay-GT-Loon View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay-GT-Loon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 1:07pm
Nice to see that se' gt has finally sold. I thought it would get snapped up when he dropped the price.
blackbird View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 2:27pm
Quick update , The engine was rattling so I sold it on to someone with a GT with other issues , used the engine out of that to keep the SE GT going , so it still lives
Primera Sport P11
Bluebird Executive (Two)
Totenkopf View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totenkopf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:54am
I actually have such a car. Imported from Spain to Finland in 2010. It had basic seats and no sunroof. Besides that it has all the SE gadgets. The engine, drivetrain and combination meter are from GT. It was produced from october -97 until the P11-144 took over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12